Tassimo - Vivy or Fidelia?

Found 5th Jun
Not sure which machine to get... both £55, but can't seem to see the features of each one to work out which is the best?
Community Updates
AskKitchen Appliances
4 Comments
My advice is if you only want it for coffees, neither, go for a Nespresso instead.

Having had a Tassimo and a Nespresso, I would avoid Tassimo.

Don't get me wrong.... It will do the job, but the Nespresso drinks are a whole notch up.

The Tassimo milk capsules are awful. Think old style sterilised milk which leaves a thick, claggy feel on your mouth.

If you want to use for lattes etc buy an Aeroccino to go with the Nespresso.

Also, don't pay full price if you do go for a Nespresso. There are regularly sales and deals on them.
Don't bother. Get yourself a proper bean to cup coffee machine. Delonghi ones are pretty good value. Fresh beans etc.. Can't beat.

Sure the initial outlay is a lot more but you'll recoup that in the money saved on pods, plus doing your bit for the planet etc..
Edited by: ".MUFC." 6th Jun
.MUFC.1 h, 20 m ago

Don't bother. Get yourself a proper bean to cup coffee machine. Delonghi …Don't bother. Get yourself a proper bean to cup coffee machine. Delonghi ones are pretty good value. Fresh beans etc.. Can't beat.Sure the initial outlay is a lot more but you'll recoup that in the money saved on pods, plus doing your bit for the planet etc..

100% with everything said here. I made the 'mistake' of buying one of these and it was relegated within 6 months, bean to cup purchased a year later and would never go back.
Have to say.... I also have a De'Longhi bean to cup.

It is a great piece of kit for the money.

Again though, don't pay full price... I got mine when is was a deal of the day on Amazon a couple of years ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants