tassimo vs gusto

Found 11th Jan
does the gusto do better hot chocolate, there sound better and how do u choose a machine with so many choices that all look like do same thing
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Machines are basically the same...pods that are prefilled with dry beverage, then water pumped through to make the drink. I have tried the Dolce Gusto only. It's good, we use it every day. The pods can be expensive, they've gone up by about 25% in last year. We now use compatible pods, after a bit of a search and trial and error we have found some that are cheaper and so much better than the nescafe ones.
Edited by: "mrty" 11th Jan
Not found a decent hot choc in the tassimo range tba.
I have both, tassimo had the big names (costa, milka etc) but in my opinion the Dolce gusto is much better. Yeah the pod are expensive (£3.99 from b and m) but the coffee is good.
Original Poster
INDUSTRYHATER3 m ago

I have both, tassimo had the big names (costa, milka etc) but in my …I have both, tassimo had the big names (costa, milka etc) but in my opinion the Dolce gusto is much better. Yeah the pod are expensive (£3.99 from b and m) but the coffee is good.

so the dolce is more better chocolate
Original Poster
mrty5 h, 31 m ago

Machines are basically the same...pods that are prefilled with dry …Machines are basically the same...pods that are prefilled with dry beverage, then water pumped through to make the drink. I have tried the Dolce Gusto only. It's good, we use it every day. The pods can be expensive, they've gone up by about 25% in last year. We now use compatible pods, after a bit of a search and trial and error we have found some that are cheaper and so much better than the nescafe ones.

but so many different models, and some seem the same,
jonmarz891 h, 49 m ago

so the dolce is more better chocolate

I preferred the hot choc from my dolce, to be honest the hot choc from the tassimo tasted strange, I tried milka and another make (i forget the name)
Original Poster
INDUSTRYHATER2 h, 26 m ago

I preferred the hot choc from my dolce, to be honest the hot choc from the …I preferred the hot choc from my dolce, to be honest the hot choc from the tassimo tasted strange, I tried milka and another make (i forget the name)

it can taste a bit watery and u don't get much.

i don't no which machine

i have tassimo t40 at moment which big tank does come in handy and it just one button press down.

shame there don't have samples where u can try it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants