Expired

Tassimo which cups? Not sure of size?

Found 21st Mar 2014
I've bought my other half a tassimo machine for his birthday. Now to buy proper cups/mugs that fit the machine/drinks perfectly. Any tips? Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Tassimo
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tassimo
8 Comments

I bought clear glass Latte mugs from Dunelm Mill about £1.99 each and the spoons there too. They are perfect fit and most of the latte drinks fill to about a cm off the top. For cappuccino we just use our normal mugs. Hope this helps.

My hubby just used normal mugs too.

Tall glasses from Matalan perfect for latte macchiato
matalan.co.uk/hom…9cm

Original Poster

Thank you i was worried about putting a cup/glass under and it over filling! Does it tell you on the different coffee packets what size glass/mug they require.

Seen the dunelm ones they are a bargain! Thanks all x

asda have a simpler one £30.00

[quote=Smaybelline]Thank you i was worried about putting a cup/glass under and it over filling! Does it tell you on the different coffee packets what size glass/mug they require.

It tells you on the packet the liquid measure, and size of cup to use. I just use normal mugs. Have you registered your machine on the tassimo website to get your £20 worth of free coffee?

Original Poster

Yes thanks ordered him lots of different coffees and hot chocolate etc with the £20 code. Bought some glasses from dunelm today. Now to figure out how to use it haha

Sit back and enjoy. Had mine 2 years now and still love it, despite price of pods, but there is usually on offer so I stock up. Taking over the kitchen cupboards!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions