Tastecard £1 for 90 days at Topcashback

Posted 25th Aug 2019
Buy a 90 day trial for tastecard through topcashback, and receive £3.50 cash back. So get paid £2.50 to try tastecard for 90 days. Just cancel subscription before 90 days is up
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
It's a lot of chew for £2.50...and with my memory I'll probably forget to cancel. So no Thanks.
Edited by: "youchoose" 25th Aug 2019
youchoose25/08/2019 17:26

It's a lot of chew for £2.50...and with my memory I'll probably forget to …It's a lot of chew for £2.50...and with my memory I'll probably forget to cancel. So no Thanks.

Thanks for that very helpful comment 👌🏻being paid to have 2 for 1 meals for 3 months. Don’t see that as a lot to chew
ConnorMcfadden25/08/2019 17:40

Thanks for that very helpful comment 👌🏻being paid to have 2 for 1 …Thanks for that very helpful comment 👌🏻being paid to have 2 for 1 meals for 3 months. Don’t see that as a lot to chew

It was my personal view....and I did say Thanks!
youchoose25/08/2019 17:26

It's a lot of chew for £2.50...and with my memory I'll probably forget to …It's a lot of chew for £2.50...and with my memory I'll probably forget to cancel. So no Thanks.

You’re 100% right. Also, this is usually (always in my experience) for venues for which you can get better deals/vouchers etc. anyway, rendering it useless.
Does anyone know how to cancel this? Is it easy to do?
GemandJake25/08/2019 18:21

Does anyone know how to cancel this? Is it easy to do?

Can cancel through the app, call them, or send an email
ConnorMcfadden25/08/2019 18:23

Can cancel through the app, call them, or send an email

Oh that's great, thank you. I couldn't see for looking

Will give this a go. Thank you
You have to say that you have Tastecard when you arrive at a restaurant, this gives the chef time to blow snot on to your meal.
sussexroyal26/08/2019 14:43

You have to say that you have Tastecard when you arrive at a restaurant, …You have to say that you have Tastecard when you arrive at a restaurant, this gives the chef time to blow snot on to your meal.

Always quoted mine. When I’ve gone to ask for the bill. Never had an issue
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants