Groups

Tattoo Catalogues

I've been trying to find a nice simple tattoo or a very bonnie one but every site i go to mostly requires paying for the catalogue.

Does anyone know where I can get a catalogue for free??

I just want something that I can look through and perhaps make some pictures a template, or get ideas about designing my own.

Thanks

7 Comments

Sketch something yourself, far more personal and will always mean something special to you ..thats what i did

lots of tattoos online ...if you find one you like a good tattooist will make up the transfer from the print out as long as its the right size...my daughter did this

I take it you ain't looking for a catalogue for the Edinburgh Military Tattoo then?

A friend once phoned up the Edinburgh Tattoo office, and asked if he could have a rainbow trout on his right buttock!! :w00t:

Original Poster

hahaha

i keep trying to design my own but they all look stupid or i start thinking i dont like my drawings

therefore if something is already drawn it saves me effort haha

Dont do it ... just look at the sixty + old women/men with tattoos ... doesnt look cool on them... I worked with a guy once who was refused promotion due to his hands having tattoos, he paid for them to be burnt off and got the job...

Original Poster

i cant get anything too visible due to my work as i work in a bank

but on the other side of it when im 60+ loads of folk my age get tattoos so when i reach 60 it wont look outta the norm for me to have a tattoo

When I used to work in a bookshop loads of people would come in and browse the tattoo books for ideas. Good place to start (esp. if you have a camera phone. . . . )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions