Groups

tattoo help

I just got my tattoo done today morning @ 11 am, I have just took the cling film off and i wish it and apply a anti septic cream on it every couple of hours is this fine?
    and also how long should i wait till i can play football, will this really matter?

37 Comments

Banned

No idea, but just dont do what i did. Pick the scab when it starts healing (Very addictive)

hope this helps bro ]tattoo care

Play football? where is it, your big toe?? lol. No, can't see football will be a problem. Sounds like you're doing cream etc. right. x

get the pics up then ....

as long as you aint a keeper and going to go slideing about on the pitch which might take your scab off and maybe some of the ink to...i would say your fine for footie... but you can bet your last pound someone will whack you on the spot where it is.... allways seems to be the case..

It's a tattoo!
    Of course you can play football!
    And dont pick otherwise you'll lose the colour.
    can we have a pic please?

Original Poster

arite thanks for the help!

Original Poster

ill upload the pik inawhile

what you all what a pic for.... will still be leaking blood at the moment... you sick lot.... lol

( mind i thought mine looked cooler at that stage )

levis24;2347471

ill upload the pik inawhile

I said NO PICKING! ;-)

Wtf Is It Ment Be???

Banned

Pitbikeboy;2347594

Wtf Is It Ment Be???

Yeh i cant even pronounce what it says.lol... is it your name or something?

I didn't like to say but I can't make out what it says either :oops:

omg he spelt it Wrong !!!!!

The file name says bhavixtattooua8 but your tattoo says Bhaveh... you sure you got that right?

[CENTER]I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people like better?

http://www.scottburns.co.uk/images/blog/tat_thistle.jpg

http://www.tattoos-by-design.co.uk/rate_my_tattoo/tattoos/tattoo/act/Scottish_Thistle_4540201071210.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

LOL it says B H A V I K

Lol...I thought you were a corrie fan. I saw Blanch.

Banned

levis24;2347666

LOL it says B H A V I K

lmao seriously the end letter looks like an h not a K!

Edit : Seriously that is not a K on the end

greg_68;2347687

:giggle::giggle:

Quick rub it off!

Joking - it will be a conversation piece

levis24;2347666

LOL it says B H A V I K

Fair play to you for posting the piccy, why Bhavik?

greg_68;2347687

I thought that..........i'm sure it says blanch.

Definately does not look like a K that i've ever seen at the end. :?

Ah well..........it's not like it's permanent or anything. :giggle:

It needs a dot on the i.

levis24;2347666

LOL it says B H A V I K

To be fair the K at the end looks Identical to the H :?

macdoona;2347656

[CENTER]I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people … [CENTER]I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people like better?[/CENTER]

The top one Mac I like black tats

macdoona;2347656

[CENTER]I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people … [CENTER]I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people like better?[/CENTER]

My vote goes for the top one

Banned

Yeh bottom one looks abit cheap

macdoona;2347656

I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people like … I'm thinking about one of these for my next one, which do people like better?

I assume you are going for a scottish theme, then the second does that more for me. Unless quite large I don't think you will see the flag in the first one.

Haemorrhoid cream is the best thing for tattoos. Keeps the scab nice and supple so it doesn't crack and the ink gets drawn back into the skin properly.

thej;2349084

Should've went for this one.

OMG :w00t: Is that for real?!

greg_68;2347687

lol thats what I thought it said 2:roll::w00t:

Don't like the look of them boils on his backside...needs to get them lanced

twinks

the most important thing is that you're happy with it and it means … the most important thing is that you're happy with it and it means something to you.:thumbsup:

That's the truth I think anyone who gets a tattoo for "display" is not doing it for the right reason - it should be something meaningful and important for yourself period.

greg_68;2349295

Don't like the look of them boils on his backside...needs to get them … Don't like the look of them boils on his backside...needs to get them lanced

:giggle::giggle:

thej;2349315

No idea sorry,but it looks damn fine,lol:-D

Thought you'd know as assumed it was you!!!!!!

macdoona;2347656

Mate My Friend Has That Top One Its The First Page Of Google If You Look For Thistle Tattoos!
    Why Dont You Do What I Did Ask The Guy To Draw You Your Own Personal One
    That Way No1 Else Has It!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047190
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions