Tattoo Help

Found 17th Mar 2011
Looking to get my daughters name tattooed on the bottom of my back, but can't decide what font to use, can anyone recommend a font they like or one they have already, her name is Liberty and I don't want it all in Capitals just the L then the rest in lower case.

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
66 Comments

have it done in liberty font Your text here

I suggest wingdings.

Comic sans.

calibri?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

Thanks thats a nice font, will bear in mind

freeDUMB

Comic sans.

that was guna be my suggestion aswell

Banned

I design a lot of tattoos. Free of charge for HotUkDeal punters.

NEVER go for a regular font. You want me to design something for you?

How about ab uncial font like Gourdie uncial?

JonnyTwoToes

I design a lot of tattoos. Free of charge for HotUkDeal punters.NEVER go … I design a lot of tattoos. Free of charge for HotUkDeal punters.NEVER go for a regular font. You want me to design something for you?

Haha !!!

Banned

Heres my latest designed tattoo (on me infact).

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8547/tattoog.th.jpg

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 17th Mar 2011

Banned

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 17th Mar 2011

Banned

shopstilldrops

Haha !!!

Why so funny?

michelleleemoo

Yep, I like that one

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

I design a lot of tattoos. Free of charge for HotUkDeal punters.NEVER go … I design a lot of tattoos. Free of charge for HotUkDeal punters.NEVER go for a regular font. You want me to design something for you?

JonnyTwoToes

If you wouldnt mind, this is what I want

I would like Liberty along the bottom of my back, this might sound stupid but we call our daughter Tinkerbell so I want tinkerbell tattooed on my right shoulder with her striking her wand then have stars going diagonal (if spelt right) down my back the the last star will be the dot above the I in Liberty, if you know what I mean?

Better check JonnyTwoToes spelling b4 hand

Banned

PM me.

Banned

Joey Bloggsy

Better check JonnyTwoToes spelling b4 hand

And Whta is wrngo with my speeelong?

Banned

bottom of your back? i thought you was male?

Look if HE wants 'tinkerbell' on his back , lets not judge.

Banned

Can I also add that that 'bulk' on my upper back is loose muscle!

Original Poster

F15H_FAC3

bottom of your back? i thought you was male?

Only females have tattoo's on there back?

dungab123

yeah, gives you lot something to keep you focussed iykwim

Original Poster

Give me some suggestions then where to have Liberty tattooed?

how about you get a picture of her and put it in a wallet or on in a picture frame on a shelf?

takes some balls to get a tattoo of tinkerbell on your shoulder i recon

dungab123

Give me some suggestions then where to have Liberty tattooed?

dont listen to this lot, have it where you want

what part of your body is that? i see you went for an essay based design

JonnyTwoToes

EDIT: just seen u said it was ur back, u have sum certainly different tattoos though

Banned

joeprosho

what part of your body is that? i see you went for an essay based design … what part of your body is that? i see you went for an essay based design EDIT: just seen u said it was ur back, u have sum certainly different tattoos though

Shakespeare sonnet 145. Probably the only sonnet not written by the guy but it means a lot to me.

JonnyTwoToes

Shakespeare sonnet 145. Probably the only sonnet not written by the guy … Shakespeare sonnet 145. Probably the only sonnet not written by the guy but it means a lot to me.

nice poem

Banned

sameena1

nice poem

That is very kind.

It took 6 hours.

why on earth did you saddle your kid with the name Liberty?

slackrat77

Why do you work for currys ?

Banned

dungab123

yep you not familar with the term tramp stamp?
From wikipedia : A lower back tattoo is a body decoration, sometimes intended to emphasize sexual attractiveness. Such tattoos have become popular since the late 1990s. They are sometimes derided as suggestive of promiscuity and often referred to as "tramp stamps

im not telling you to change position if thats where you want it but personally as a bloke i would never have a tattoo on my lower back
Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 17th Mar 2011

The old english style writing is nice, may be better using bigger lettering tho

the porter

Why do you work for currys ?

got made redundant, needed a job, offer came up. looking to move on now....er...simple really.

Banned

Her name's Liberty?

But where's the fun in her having to choose a stripper name if she ends up on the pole, if you've already given her one?

JonnyTwoToes

jesus

as you are PM'ing free tattoo designs how about I send you a free fitness and nutrition plan.....looks as though its needed

Edited by: "boothy" 18th Mar 2011

I saw a Tinkerbell tattoo last night actually.. I was looking at the work completed in different studios etc (getting a tattoo myself), his/her tatt had the name mixed in with the stars from her wand, that might be something to think about, rather than have the stars all the way down your back?
Either way, just do what you're happy with.. Take no notice of the usual "tramp stamp" comments, or the comments re your daughters name.

Oh, and don't forget to post some pics of the final design

Mind if I PM you too, JT? I've been wanting a new tattoo for ages, but all hint of creativity has left me.

Original Poster

slackrat77

What is wrong with that? Her name is Liberty but we call her Libby, if you werent gonna suggest a font why bother commenting?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

Her name's Liberty?But where's the fun in her having to choose a stripper … Her name's Liberty?But where's the fun in her having to choose a stripper name if she ends up on the pole, if you've already given her one?

Know alot of strippers called that do you, must be sad & lonely, if you are getting all these strippers!
Post a comment
@
    Text