Groups

tattoo if your under 18

missus sis (she's 15 and looks like a baby) has managed to get a tat done in leeds without being asked for ID or anything

is it true if your under 18 its illegal to get a tattoo done ?

cheers for any help

46 Comments

yes its true you have to be 18

You could sue..

Its illegal.

Original Poster

cheers guy's rep left, she is soooo stupid cos i wasnt 100% sure and the guy who did mine said the same as you she thought i was lieing and while in leeds today she got it done, the thing is she looks like a baby so im sooo suprised nothing was asked for, even @ 26 i was asked to show id in my shop

alot of reputable places check and also ask for a form of consent to be signed

It's amazing how young you can get them done without being challenged for ID, I think you should get asked ANYTIME you go for a tattoo to prove your age. Who at 15 would like the same tattoo in 10 years time, how we change in 10 years.....

Back street tattooists! Not a good sign!

Original Poster

yea i had to sign one for all my tats i had 3 in a month and everytime i was asked to sign one, the thing is i dont think she wants to sue its not about the cash, its just the fact she could walk into a shop and get a tat done looking so young + she deserve's a good talking to herself she is to blame as well she should no better

Dub1;6716506

missus sis (she's 15 and looks like a baby) has managed to get a tat done … missus sis (she's 15 and looks like a baby) has managed to get a tat done in leeds without being asked for ID or anythingis it true if your under 18 its illegal to get a tattoo done ?cheers for any help

tbh, it's leeds, anything goes there..... where abouts did she get it?

I was born and spent 10 years of my life in Leeds so, no hate.

Original Poster

not 100% sure as i aint spoke to her myself, lived in leeds myself as a younger lad, beeston then armley then finished off in horsforth

munnski;6716518

It's amazing how young you can get them done without being challenged for … It's amazing how young you can get them done without being challenged for ID, I think you should get asked ANYTIME you go for a tattoo to prove your age. Who at 15 would like the same tattoo in 10 years time, how we change in 10 years.....

Completely agree with that munnski.................there is a guy who lives in our village who has a sort of spiders web tattooed all over his FACE. He got it done about twenty years ago and it looked stupid....................now he is nearly 50 he looks even more ridiculous

Dub1;6716546

not 100% sure as i aint spoke to her myself, lived in leeds myself as a … not 100% sure as i aint spoke to her myself, lived in leeds myself as a younger lad, beeston then armley then finished off in horsforth

as far as my geographical knowledge goes, i think you are at the other side of leeds to me...

Went from New Farnley to Morley and school in Gildersome.

she will regret in 5 years

Original Poster

went to morley a few times but i was more closer to the town

bossyboots;6716548

Completely agree with that munnski.................there is a guy who … Completely agree with that munnski.................there is a guy who lives in our village who has a sort of spiders web tattooed all over his FACE. He got it done about twenty years ago and it looked stupid....................now he is nearly 50 he looks even more ridiculous

I got a tattoo done when I was 16, I am now 25 and if I could go back I would not have got any done, we live and learn :thumbsup:

Had my first one done at 16 and never got asked for ID.

Original Poster

yea course cos @ her age she cant really no what she wants, i was 21 when i got my 1st done now @ 26 i have 4 soon to be 5 but there all tats with meanings etc not just cos my mates had them :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6716560

she will regret in 5 years

Original Poster

'' double post ''

Dub1;6716580

yea course cos @ her age she cant really no what she wants, i was 21 when … yea course cos @ her age she cant really no what she wants, i was 21 when i got my 1st done now @ 26 i have 4 soon to be 5 but there all tats with meanings etc not just cos my mates had them :thumbsup:

wait another 10years mate then come back to me saying the same thing brah

black gerbil1;6716586

I've waited 15 years and just got more since. lol

Syzable;6716602

I've waited 15 years and just got more since. lol

yeah but thats because your awesome!

Dam stupid thing to do

black gerbil1;6716609

yeah but thats because your awesome!

I thank you and wholeheartedly agree. :-D lol

Original Poster

im 26 not 5, i have things done on me that 50 yrs later ill still be proud of as they all have meanings that in years to come will still mean the same, nothing silly like a birds name etc

black gerbil1;6716586

Dub1;6716651

im 26 not 5, i have things done on me that 50 yrs later ill still be … im 26 not 5, i have things done on me that 50 yrs later ill still be proud of as they all have meanings that in years to come will still mean the same, nothing silly like a birds name etc

very debatable that brah.

Please tell me it's not a Tramp Stamp?

MrRee;6716690

inb4 op confirms it.

Original Poster

ok what the hell is a tramp stamp ?

MrRee;6716690

Original Poster

not really, my tats rep my football club been a yid since 6 and will die a yid 2nd is my sons name again he will be my son till the day i die so again a tat they will never lose it's meaning, the other two mean alot as well :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6716679

Dub1;6716651

im 26 not 5, i have things done on me that 50 yrs later ill still be … im 26 not 5, i have things done on me that 50 yrs later ill still be proud of as they all have meanings that in years to come will still mean the same, nothing silly like a birds name etc

black gerbil1;6716679

Dub1;6716742

not really, my tats rep my football club been a yid since 6 and will die … not really, my tats rep my football club been a yid since 6 and will die a yid 2nd is my sons name again he will be my son till the day i die so again a tat they will never lose it's meaning, the other two mean alot as well :thumbsup:

Dub1;6716742

not really, :

well were debating about it now aint we brah.

Original Poster

cheers fella, nothing like that its a butterfly on her wrist with her nans name in (she passed away not so long ago) so i can sort of see why she did it but think she silly

borolad94;6716737

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tramp+stamp

My daughter's friend's Dad is a tattooist and he drew a tat and tatted her for her 16th birthday.

Made even me raise my eyebrows! It's possibly even illegal.

We used to tat ourselves when we were kids ( bad idea I know ) just with ink cartridges and stupidity.

Original Poster

again not really no, cos you've said come back in 10 yrs so the debate is kind of on hold lol cos you aint really gave a valid reason why any of my tats will still not be liked by me in 10yrs +

black gerbil1;6716754

well were debating about it now aint we brah.

Dub1;6716776

again not really no, cos you've said come back in 10 yrs so the debate is … again not really no, cos you've said come back in 10 yrs so the debate is kind of on hold lol cos you aint really gave a valid reason why any of my tats will still not be liked by me in 10yrs +

pics of tats please so i can crucify you.

Original Poster

seriously ?? what do they look like now ?? are they sort of like those tats you may of gone done while inside :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6716763

My daughter's friend's Dad is a tattooist and he drew a tat and tatted … My daughter's friend's Dad is a tattooist and he drew a tat and tatted her for her 16th birthday. Made even me raise my eyebrows! It's possibly even illegal. We used to tat ourselves when we were kids ( bad idea I know ) just with ink cartridges and stupidity.

Original Poster

my tats are my business thats like me asking you to show me some sort of proof your the big man with the big bills as you say you are

black gerbil1;6716784

pics of tats please so i can crucify you.

Dub1;6716815

my tats are my business thats like me asking you to show me some sort of … my tats are my business thats like me asking you to show me some sort of proof your the big man with the big bills as you say you are

ha sick fam,.

Dub1;6716793

seriously ?? what do they look like now ?? are they sort of like those … seriously ?? what do they look like now ?? are they sort of like those tats you may of gone done while inside :thumbsup:

Not even that good lol

Original Poster

lol cor the things u do as kids do a, i mean those prison tats are just that they show what u have done in the past which could affect your future i geuss

ClarityofMind;6716763

We used to tat ourselves when we were kids ( bad idea I know ) just with … We used to tat ourselves when we were kids ( bad idea I know ) just with ink cartridges and stupidity.

I remember doing that. Scratch it in with a compass. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1527
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions