Groups

Tattoo Time.....

Hi all,

Been looking for tattoo #3, and I've come across a site that can create an ambiagram of mine & the misses' name.

Mine reads one way & hers reads upside down.

What do you think ?

34 Comments

Original Poster

http://i36.tinypic.com/311nplg.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/a5c6lj.jpg

thats cool

Can read Chris fine but the upside down version either reads brisli or bricli to me; sorry. Looks cool though

Kristi?

Original Poster

FatRocker;6714349

Kristi?

Aye :thumbsup:

FatRocker;6714349

Kristi?

Ah, I see it now

ChrisUK;6714359

Aye :thumbsup:

Sweet Dude, its different? how big you looking at getting it?

Original Poster

Not sure where yet, dont think it would look good if it was too big !

still dont get tattoos, comes and goes with fashion. Had a few friends who have had them removed and left with scars so makes evern less sense to me ... but we are all different so fill ya boots!

I think your right, something like 3" x 1.5" would look cool!

mosskeeto;6714409

still dont get tattoos, comes and goes with fashion. Had a few friends … still dont get tattoos, comes and goes with fashion. Had a few friends who have had them removed and left with scars so makes evern less sense to me ... but we are all different so fill ya boots!

depends on your life style, mine, tattoos arent as much as a fasion statement. i get them cos i love them.

got 5 hours booked for monday to carry on my sleeve, cant wait:thumbsup:

I would like to get one but i'm too scared!!!! - Don't like pain!!!

Wicked ambiagram, won't get much better if that is what you want!

Original Poster

Cheers guys - next stop is to decide on a body part..............

Took me years to build up the courage for a tat, as I have a needle phobia !! Had 1 done, then another a year later

Not to come across as the 'doom and gloom' one, but I've seen so many people that have their partners name tattoed on them, and then they split up. The only names I've had tattoed on me in any form are my childrens, because I know they're always going to be a part of me.

I like the design you've had done though. And I'm another needle phobic, yet I've had a few tattoos. Strange how I can almost pass out at the sight of a needle yet can quite happily sit there and get tattooed

I like :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;6714658

Not to come across as the 'doom and gloom' one, but I've seen so many … Not to come across as the 'doom and gloom' one, but I've seen so many people that have their partners name tattoed on them, and then they split up. The only names I've had tattoed on me in any form are my childrens, because I know they're always going to be a part of me.I like the design you've had done though. And I'm another needle phobic, yet I've had a few tattoos. Strange how I can almost pass out at the sight of a needle yet can quite happily sit there and get tattooed

Hence why it's disguised to a point :thumbsup:

ChrisUK;6714681

Hence why it's disguised to a point :thumbsup:

Don't let your OH see that post :roll::p

I love it! What's the site you found? I am on an endless search for a tatt. I have the idea in my head, but I can't find anything out there that does it for me. Ho Hum

minkle;6714797

I love it! What's the site you found? I am on an endless search for a … I love it! What's the site you found? I am on an endless search for a tatt. I have the idea in my head, but I can't find anything out there that does it for me. Ho Hum

If you go to a good tattoo artist and tell them what you want, then they will work with you to get the right design.

Hiya, I did that, but unfortunately they never got back to me. Too busy me tinks. Might have to try another studio.

I find that Tattooist are a lot more receptive if you go in there with a "general" idea and work with them, instead of going in there with a print out / design and saying "i want that one"( lol )

I like it, go for it, I knew exactely what I wanted when i had my wrists done explained it to my tattooist and he drew a better design than I could of imagined!

ChrisUK;6714322

generic/10

[COLOR="Red"]Tattoos are not big and they're not clever.

Everyone who gets a tattoo these days thinks they're a nutter (when they're not).[/COLOR]

Banned

If you want to see it placed on a body, try this out with your design

makesweet.com/mix…too

The JFK;6715692

[COLOR="Red"]Tattoos are not big and they're not clever.Everyone who gets … [COLOR="Red"]Tattoos are not big and they're not clever.Everyone who gets a tattoo these days thinks they're a nutter (when they're not).[/COLOR]

The difference is i am a nutter and that is why i brought a tattoo kit for my mates to tattoo my leg! :thumbsup:

FatRocker;6715720

The difference is i am a nutter and that is why i brought a tattoo kit … The difference is i am a nutter and that is why i brought a tattoo kit for my mates to tattoo my leg! :thumbsup:

confirmed :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6715731

confirmed :thumbsup:

Cheers \m/

FatRocker;6715739

Cheers \m/

rawwwwwr....\m/

Charlie Scene;6715792

rawwwwwr....\m/

:? Like the SG in your Avi btw \m/

FatRocker;6715821

:? Like the SG in your Avi btw \m/

just put it on:thumbsup:

The JFK;6715692

[COLOR="Red"]Tattoos are not big and they're not clever.Everyone who gets … [COLOR="Red"]Tattoos are not big and they're not clever.Everyone who gets a tattoo these days thinks they're a nutter (when they're not).[/COLOR]

You may change your mind when you're old enough to get one.

Goonieman;6716085

You may change your mind when you're old enough to get one.

lol \m/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions