Groups

Tattoo's for kids???

My son has been after some tattoo's for ages now. I've looked into buying him the 'GR8 gear, tat 2' set from Argos, but the reviews weren't great. When i was younger we used to have tattoo's that were a bit like transfers (you wet them when they were on your arm).
    Does anybody know where i can get some for boys. (I know Claire's have had them for girls)

18 Comments

do you not get them with penny sweets no more????

yeah dont bother with the tat2 set my niece had it and my god it was crappy

Ozzies On Byker Bridge - That's Where I Got My First One - £40 - Money Well Spent - Go On, Treat Him, You Won't Regret It.

there in all the family pubs round our end.

Did you know you can get tattoo paper to print from your inkjet printer? It's not the cheapest paper in the world and you have to reverse the images I think, but you can buy it from a lot of places. The best thing is you can do your own really personal tattoos of photos or text. I've been meaning to buy some for ages and still haven't. Will get some for christmas.

Hope that helps.

My kids get them from Spiderman cigs! candy sticks

henna?

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6953117

Ozzies On Byker Bridge - That's Where I Got My First One - £40 - Money … Ozzies On Byker Bridge - That's Where I Got My First One - £40 - Money Well Spent - Go On, Treat Him, You Won't Regret It.

I'll book an appt now, he'll love it!! :roll:

A joke shop should have them.

Original Poster

GAZUK;6953125

there in all the family pubs round our end.

We live in the midddle of nowhere, so not many family pubs round here, but will defo keep an eye out.

ClarityofMind;6953141

henna?

I'd never allow my kids to get henna tattoos done, heard way too many horror stories about them.

alamyellie;6953140

My kids get them from Spiderman cigs! candy sticks

Yep, my little un too!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Dumpling;6953132

Did you know you can get tattoo paper to print from your inkjet printer? … Did you know you can get tattoo paper to print from your inkjet printer? It's not the cheapest paper in the world and you have to reverse the images I think, but you can buy it from a lot of places. The best thing is you can do your own really personal tattoos of photos or text. I've been meaning to buy some for ages and still haven't. Will get some for christmas.Hope that helps.

You were right, they are expensive, £2.99/A4 sheet. Great idea, but will have to shop around. Thanks for the advice though :thumbsup:

I'll have to hunt the sweetie aisle in morrisons when i'm there next for the 'candy sticks' I didnt realise they still did those!!

I got mine from tattoos for kids and ebay. They start at around £1

Banned

I remember these. Strolling around the playground like a pimp with my jumper sleeves rolled up to my shoulder, showing off that pikachu tattoo on my arm. How cool I must have looked :-D

Just had a look through the yellowmoon catalogue that the kids brought home from school - they have them for girls and boys and are about £2.99 for a pack!

[url]www.yellowmoon.org.uk[/url]

Have fun!

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies guys. There's free P&P at Yellow moon and Tattoos for kids at the moment too!! :thumbsup: :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431246
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329

See more discussions