Groups

Tattoos - you must see the 1st one

Was just checking my AOL emails and saw this Asylum website linked onto the AOL channels on the homepage.

Theres loads of them but check out the 1st one at least.

23 Comments

No,no, no, no, noooooooooooo....imagine meeting him on a dark night!?
    I'd be terrified
    have you seen the dragon 'manhood' tatto?...google it...good but ouchy... sooooo painful

That's not nice.............

There all horrid, but especially the hairy arm pit one! Imagine that when he's an old bloke! :w00t:

I just cannot understand why people would do those idiotic things to themselves and then the blame job interviews, officials and etc for having low opinions of them.

Some of them are just wrong and really bad!!

Original Poster

suze;2249893

There all horrid, but especially the hairy arm pit one! Imagine that … There all horrid, but especially the hairy arm pit one! Imagine that when he's an old bloke! :w00t:

Yeh that 1 certainly is.

Original Poster

jocksteeluk;2249902

I just cannot understand why people would do those idiotic things to … I just cannot understand why people would do those idiotic things to themselves and then the blame job interviews, officials and etc for having low opinions of them.

there this guy I've seen locally about,not seen him for a while cos he don't live in same town asme,maybe he moved away,but he had a lot tattoos,and his face was covered,he later growed a beard,my Mum said same thing as you.

ewwwww thats nasty

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2249850

No,no, no, no, noooooooooooo....imagine meeting him on a dark night!?I'd … No,no, no, no, noooooooooooo....imagine meeting him on a dark night!?I'd be terrifiedhave you seen the dragon 'manhood' tatto?...google it...good but ouchy... sooooo painful

yeh and what make it worse is if you had a few drinks,that would be scary.

Banned

Lol....weird!

Have a look at the worst football haircuts on same page too at the top

FANTASTIC!

But the monkey one made me laugh!

Bet their mother's must be really proud !!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/HerveVillechaize.jpg a tattoo the older ones will remember

LOL Imagine going for an interview.

monkey one is cooooool lol

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/justneo79/P8090287_large.jpg another view....

nah there cool

Original Poster

justneo;2251068

another view....

damn

another thought too,all this must cost a lot of £££

Thats insane, I can't believe people do that!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/justneo79/ink-12559.jpg how about this one then !!!

Original Poster

justneo;2251849

how about this one then !!!

Damn.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is12
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions