Groups

Tax Duty

Bit late in the night for this but I have been told there is a website that if you put in the postcode of a property it will tell you if it is exempt from Tax duty, I have found one but it is only for England and Wales (needs to be Scotland)

I know that properties below £125,000 are exempt and some over this price are exempt due to being in a Regeneration area, this is what I am hoping the house we are looking at is in.

Thanks

5 Comments

what area is it that you are looking at ?
    i think you will find it's the 'rough' areas that are exempt where no one wants to live lol

hmrc.gov.uk/so/…htm
    sorry forgot to add the addy

Original Poster

Thanks, that helped

sn0ttyang3l;2853447

what area is it that you are looking at ?i think you will find it's the … what area is it that you are looking at ?i think you will find it's the 'rough' areas that are exempt where no one wants to live lolhttp://www.hmrc.gov.uk/so/dar/dar-qualifying.htmsorry forgot to add the addy

how dare you!!, i have houses in 5 of those areas!!:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maddogb;2854210

how dare you!!, i have houses in 5 of those … how dare you!!, i have houses in 5 of those areas!!:oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and do you think (truthfully) that the 5 areas are a bit 'rough' ?

sn0ttyang3l;2860232

and do you think (truthfully) that the 5 areas are a bit 'rough' ?

i don't really!1, but i have visited a few of those areas and a tad rough round the edges would be the polite way of putting it ;~)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714095
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October58
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31126
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …112246

See more discussions