Expired

TAXI FARE IN LONDON

5 replies
Found 17th Mar 2008
Hi am going to London on Thursday to see the Cure with 2 mates we are traveling down on National Express and being dropped off at Victoria Bus Station i am trying to see how much a taxi would cost from Victoria bus station to the Travelodge Wembley where we are staying overnight.
If anyone has any idea how much it would be that would be a great help as i don't have a clue!!

1. Ask
  2. London
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. London
5 Comments

From the Travellodge website.

Transport Links:
Stonebridge Park railway stn - 0.5 miles
Hanger Lane tube stn - 0.5 miles
Heathrow airport - 10 miles

Places To Go:
Wembley Stadium - 2 miles
Wembley Arena - 2.5 miles
Kew Gardens - 5 miles

Nearest Town/Nightlife:
Wembley - 3 miles

Chuck the destination into Transport Direct and will give you the best way. Taxi will be expensive and slow. Tip for next time - stay in town and travel out for the gig.

Hangar Lane is on the Central Line so you could go Circle / District line to Notting Hill Gate and then hop on the Central Line.

Victoira to wembley £30 - £40

Easily £25,but might be worth paying a bit extra than the tube etc cos you can all share the taxi fare and it be that bit more for less hassle of public transport.

£25 on a clear run but do not expect a clear run from Victoria to wembley.

Taxi would be expensive, but it's a simple trip on the tube. Victoria line from Victoria to Green Park, then Jubilee line to Wembley. If you don't want to change lines, take a taxi to Green Park which should be about £5, then it's straight through to Wembley. Enjoy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?11
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions