Groups
    EXPIRED

TCB

Is anyone elses tcb taking forever to reach confirmed and payable?

10 Comments

couple of mine have gone through quicker than expected! which company, and are they slower than the average rate for said?
    Edited by: "Jasonl1599" 28th Jul 2014

Original Poster

amazon, asos, office shoes, and more

Original Poster

mikenewtonhome

Yes, pretty much all the quicker trackers and payers are slower than say … Yes, pretty much all the quicker trackers and payers are slower than say 18 months ago. Not only that, the merchants are using the 'conditions not met' so much now that you hardly get a pay out. I have a mere 9 claims with customer care at the moment. Only 4 of those are going on over a year.If you read the forums (you have to be a member to read the negative posts, funny that) you will see you are not alone by any means.

Almost all of mine are now taking ages to be confirmed, losing faith in TCB now

cath1510

amazon, asos, office shoes, and more

ahh, not the retialers i've used recently. I must have been one of the lucky ones then reading the above, as no problems on my side *touches wood*

Original Poster

TCB not as good as they used to be, I even have trouble logging in

same with quidco

kick_u_in_the_nuts

same with quidco

Completely Agree. Quidco have gone crap

Some of mine pay out within weeks, others are taking over a year to go to payable. I'm doing much more through quidco now as a result.

Banned

my boots payment should have been ready last week still not confirmed

All depends on the merchant. I have a few that are not yet payable but they are in still in the time frame suggested by TCB for payment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions