Groups

TCB

Have a query regarding top cash back, on the 31/01/10 i was expecing a payment (estimated pay day according to their site) but was in the 'confirmed' state, then the first week of Feb it changed to Payable date changed to 28/02/10. But i still haven't had the payment.

Is this normal procedure? I'm new to TCB

8 Comments

Banned

yep, it doesnt always get paid when they say, i have lots witha payable date on the 28th that still havent been paid yet

Original Poster

Thanks Sassie :-D

Banned

apples33;7978491

Thanks Sassie :-D

your welcome, what merchant? see if i got any for them and see how long they took to payout

im taking it you mean the payment is still under confirmed, yeah?

Original Poster

sassie;7978505

your welcome, what merchant? see if i got any for them and see how long … your welcome, what merchant? see if i got any for them and see how long they took to payoutim taking it you mean the payment is still under confirmed, yeah?

I've got Comet, Halfords and RAC, the payment is all under payable now, and has been for 2 weeks from Comet (this was meant to be paid end of Jan tho) and just recently for the other 2

Banned

not used any of them, but have some under confirmed in mine, with a payable date of 31/10.2009 and still not been paid

Original Poster

D'Oh! Just been onto TCB into settings and there's a button that says 'Pay Me' :oops:

I thought it would have been automatic like Quidco, silly me

Banned

apples33;7978666

D'Oh! Just been onto TCB into settings and there's a button that says … D'Oh! Just been onto TCB into settings and there's a button that says 'Pay Me' :oops:I thought it would have been automatic like Quidco, silly me

lol - thats why i asked if it was under cofirmed or payable. what ya like :w00t:

ooops didnt see your edit to say it was under payable, yes tcb you have to claim when you want paying, last one of mine paid took about 4 weeks for cheque to come, so probs quicker if you in a hurry to get paid via your bank

Original Poster

sassie;7978693

lol - thats why i asked if it was under cofirmed or payable. what ya like … lol - thats why i asked if it was under cofirmed or payable. what ya like :w00t:ooops didnt see your edit to say it was under payable, yes tcb you have to claim when you want paying, last one of mine paid took about 4 weeks for cheque to come, so probs quicker if you in a hurry to get paid via your bank

Ha Ha, yeah asked to be paid via BT so that's handy, thanks again, rep left :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044574
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags33
      3. Santander - Compensation1617
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378

See more discussions