TCB - Honoured Cashback even though item was returned

Posted 11th Jan
As title suggests, bought a Nintendo switch lite for partner for Christmas, returned in store as they then had a better deal on it. Cashback reached payable today, I’ve already sent a message to TopCashBack a few weeks ago asking to cancel it. Should I message again?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I've had that before, you are more honest than me. I've had loads of cashback denied on valid transactions and occasionally cashback paid on non-valid transactions and I just take the wins with the losses.
The cashback wont be returned to the retailer and will be kept by topcashback, so it's entirely up to you.
they will not try to claim the cashback if you take it as they are just a third party intermediary.
swings and roundabouts spring to mind
bonzobanana11/01/2020 14:36

I've had that before, you are more honest than me. I've had loads of …I've had that before, you are more honest than me. I've had loads of cashback denied on valid transactions and occasionally cashback paid on non-valid transactions and I just take the wins with the losses.

I guess it weighs out because sometimes I have mine voided, but it would actually be Curry’s loss right? Since they pay through to TCB?
This happend to me with Ao took cashback out no problems so far it did cost me £60 to return used item so the cashback helped
You've already messaged them once. You've told them the issue. It is now their duty to respond to that message and action it accordingly.

The way I see it, you've done your bit by flagging it up with them.
why?

i would take the money out and spend it. they won't miss it and it will make up for the times they don't cough up.
simple, no moral dilemma at all to even worry about.
How much money are we talking about
I'm still waiting for £100 since July and they keeping say the same BS they are waiting for the merchant to pay them.
bally1234511/01/2020 19:36

I'm still waiting for £100 since July and they keeping say the same BS …I'm still waiting for £100 since July and they keeping say the same BS they are waiting for the merchant to pay them.

I waited 16 months for payout from my switch when I changed supplier in 2018, finally went to confirmed a couple of weeks ago and payable yesterday..... was worth waiting for. Hope yours comes through soon
Mine changed to confirmed about 2 months ago but not paid.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions