TCB merchant payout statistics

Posted 3rd Jul
There used to be section to the right of cashback on TCB, which states the average length of time for cash back to be paid by that particular merchant and the reliability of the cash back from the merchant.

That seems to have disappeared. Anyone can confirm this or am I just not looking in the right place?

I am looking at getting vodafone sim only basic plan and would like to find if they are reliable at paying out. So if anyone has experience of vodafone on TCB, I would like to hear their experience of whether they got the payout or not.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
AndyRoyd03/07/2020 18:55

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/vodafone-personal/reviews/1/

yeah, i saw that. but i can't see the statistics. they used to have a percentage on payout and tracking for each retailer. it also stated the average number of days before payout, but all that seems to have disappeared and there are now only customer reviews.

the recent reviews do not look hopeful at all.
mutley103/07/2020 19:06

yeah, i saw that. but i can't see the statistics. they used to have a …yeah, i saw that. but i can't see the statistics. they used to have a percentage on payout and tracking for each retailer. it also stated the average number of days before payout, but all that seems to have disappeared and there are now only customer reviews.the recent reviews do not look hopeful at all.

Gotta go back to 2017 to see some stats web.archive.org/web…al/
They still do show tracking stats for most retailers but it seems some pages for big companies miss it out.
Ferris04/07/2020 14:59

They still do show tracking stats for most retailers but it seems some …They still do show tracking stats for most retailers but it seems some pages for big companies miss it out.

do you have an example of a retailer where the stats is still there? i just looked at EE and there is no stats for them either.
mutley104/07/2020 15:13

do you have an example of a retailer where the stats is still there? i …do you have an example of a retailer where the stats is still there? i just looked at EE and there is no stats for them either.

Just the other day I checked them for Just Eat. I can only see them on desktop view though, never in mobile browser.

Just looked at EE and they're there too.
Edited by: "Ferris" 4th Jul
Ferris04/07/2020 18:56

Just the other day I checked them for Just Eat. I can only see them on …Just the other day I checked them for Just Eat. I can only see them on desktop view though, never in mobile browser.Just looked at EE and they're there too.

i just looked again at EE and i can see it now, but i needed to sign in. if you don't sign in, it won't show you the stats.
mutley104/07/2020 20:55

i just looked again at EE and i can see it now, but i needed to sign in. …i just looked again at EE and i can see it now, but i needed to sign in. if you don't sign in, it won't show you the stats.

Makes sense, as I'm always signed in!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants