TCB pay 1.05% cash back for every EBAY purshase

37 replies
Found 21st Aug 2016
Handy if you are Ebay purchaser, every little helps.

37 Comments

This has been going for months

Original Poster

I can not find it in HUKD, mate.
I'm sure not everyone knows about it .

dinosteveus

This has been going for months

​Maybe so but I was unaware of the cash back with TCB as many others may have been. So thanks Op.

Thanksh

Thanks, I hadn't noticed it on tcb!!

I use quidco for purchases I make on line, does this work the same?
Edited by: "Anglebox" 21st Aug 2016

Quidco used to offer cashbook for purchases through eBay but they stopped doing it awhile back.

TCB works similarly to Quidco, just a different company. Sometimes TCB has higher rates/better variety of offers, sometimes Quidco does. It's usually a matter of preference but loads of people I know (and I'm sure loads of people on HUKD) use both.

Isn't this for like a percentage of the listing fee or something like that? I don't think it's for the total price of the item.

just to let you's know the cashback doesn't include p&p cost, handy for bigger purchases

This is a crap rate. I know of another cashback site that offers a far better rate than this lot.

veedubjai

This is a crap rate. I know of another cashback site that offers a far … This is a crap rate. I know of another cashback site that offers a far better rate than this lot.

we would love to know that site?

bargaincrazy2012

we would love to know that site?

User does not have private messaging enabled. Sort it out.

veedubjai

try now please...

just tell us oO

veedubjai

I'm sure we would all like to know, I know I would, if you have to PM it, it suggests it's something dodgy though...

I always go through TCB for eBay buys but agree the rate is dismal, don't think it's ever been much over 1% for eBay. If quidco would start doing it again that would give them some pressure to improve but nothing going to happen while they have the monopoly.

bargaincrazy2012

try now please...

Done.

Why the secrecy? Attention seeker?

ST3123

I'm sure we would all like to know, I know I would, if you have to PM it, … I'm sure we would all like to know, I know I would, if you have to PM it, it suggests it's something dodgy though...I always go through TCB for eBay buys but agree the rate is dismal, don't think it's ever been much over 1% for eBay. If quidco would start doing it again that would give them some pressure to improve but nothing going to happen while they have the monopoly.

There is nothing dodgy about it. It's a another competing cashback site like there are many others out there. Been a member for years + they are fast payers.

yipykayay

Why the secrecy? Attention seeker?

X)

veedubjai

:|X)

Clever response.

veedubjai

There is nothing dodgy about it. It's a another competing cashback site … There is nothing dodgy about it. It's a another competing cashback site like there are many others out there. Been a member for years + they are fast payers.

Fair enough. If you could pm me their details please I'd be more than happy to give them a try, always nice to have another option for cashback....

veedubjai

There is nothing dodgy about it. It's a another competing cashback site … There is nothing dodgy about it. It's a another competing cashback site like there are many others out there. Been a member for years + they are fast payers.

There's absolutely no reason why you can't post it.
Please post so everyone can benefit.

dinosteveus

There's absolutely no reason why you can't post it. Please post so … There's absolutely no reason why you can't post it. Please post so everyone can benefit.

Much I would like to post it here but like anything else once the cat is out of the bag, all hell breaks loose & the rate could fall to diddly squat & HUKD will certainly grab a cut from my efforts to sharing the link.:( Ever notice I don't post many deals now like I used to. I can see why QC they couldn't offer eBay cashback. It's all about a numbers game.

veedubjai

Much I would like to post it here but like anything else once the cat is … Much I would like to post it here but like anything else once the cat is out of the bag, all hell breaks loose & the rate could fall to diddly squat & HUKD will certainly grab a cut from my efforts to sharing the link.:( Ever notice I don't post many deals now like I used to. I can see why QC they couldn't offer eBay cashback. It's all about a numbers game.

Maybe the REAL reason is that everybody that you pm the website too has your referal link in.
What do you get from imutual.co.uk/ when new members sign up via your referal link?

veedubjai

Much I would like to post it here but like anything else once the cat is … Much I would like to post it here but like anything else once the cat is out of the bag, all hell breaks loose & the rate could fall to diddly squat & HUKD will certainly grab a cut from my efforts to sharing the link.:( Ever notice I don't post many deals now like I used to. I can see why QC they couldn't offer eBay cashback. It's all about a numbers game.

Can you pm me a link please

larrylightweight

Can you pm me a link please

The non referal link is in my post above #25

dinosteveus

Maybe the REAL reason is that everybody that you pm the website too has your referal link in.

As you well know, HUKD frowns any members using their own referral link here but happy to make use what is posted to make a fee for themselves so I don't post here but since you decided to post it here yourself. I'm waiting to see foresee the eBay cashback get hammered by your actions now & reduce the rate or completely removed it. They used to offer Amazon shares recently but not anymore. Not everyone is forced to use my link but good on you for doing the public deed. All the info is available on the internet for everyone to search but if folks are lazy then that's nothing to do with me.

Thanks for the heads up

veedubjai

This is a crap rate. I know of another cashback site that offers a far … This is a crap rate. I know of another cashback site that offers a far better rate than this lot.

Perhaps not. TCB offers a percentage on the purchase price (ex VAT and delivery) of every transaction. Your secret website offers a percentage of the fees (if any) paid by the seller. Big difference.

ceres

Perhaps not. TCB offers a percentage on the purchase price (ex VAT and … Perhaps not. TCB offers a percentage on the purchase price (ex VAT and delivery) of every transaction. Your secret website offers a percentage of the fees (if any) paid by the seller. Big difference.

Need say no more. Not a secret anymore now after good deed dinosteveus has publically announced it. This info was available on the internet but folks needed the right direction to look for it. There is always something that more than meets the eye with these cashbacks hence that just one side of things to consider but depends entirely on the type of listing. Folks really need to read the small print sometimes. My worry is that the cashback could get knock down to pittance or completely go after dinosteveus actions.

veedubjai

Need say no more. Not a secret anymore now after good deed dinosteveus … Need say no more. Not a secret anymore now after good deed dinosteveus has publically announced it. This info was available on the internet but folks needed the right direction to look for it. There is always something that more than meets the eye with these cashbacks hence that just one side of things to consider but depends entirely on the type of listing. Folks really need to read the small print sometimes. My worry is that the cashback could get knock down to pittance or completely go after dinosteveus actions.

You're missing the point. The TCB offer is a (small) percentage of the purchase price ex VAT and delivery and is guaranteed (at least as guaranteed as any cashback ever is). Your version is a (larger) percentage of the seller's fees which could actually be zero and when you, as a buyer, make your purchase you have no idea whether or not the seller has paid fees and if so how much. That isn't a better deal than TCB.

As for your concern that the rate will get knocked down to a pittance - it already is a pittance.

veedubjai

Need say no more. Not a secret anymore now after good deed dinosteveus … Need say no more. Not a secret anymore now after good deed dinosteveus has publically announced it. This info was available on the internet but folks needed the right direction to look for it. There is always something that more than meets the eye with these cashbacks hence that just one side of things to consider but depends entirely on the type of listing. Folks really need to read the small print sometimes. My worry is that the cashback could get knock down to pittance or completely go after dinosteveus actions.

You didn't answer my question.
How much do you get when someone joins via the referal link you pm'd to members? ?

dinosteveus

You didn't answer my question. How much do you get when someone joins via … You didn't answer my question. How much do you get when someone joins via the referal link you pm'd to members? ?

Join via my link that I pm you & it will tell you what you get when you decide to refer another 3rd party. You need to be a member before they allocate what you get then you can post to the world for all to see. What I get could differ to another new member get when they started. Another alternative would be to read what reviews are out there like here.

Original Poster

TCB 1.05% is bigger from imutual 15% of Ebay seller fee

dinosteveus

The non referal link is in my post above #25

I just wanted to see what all the sneakyness was about and if I would be sent a referral link. And I was

Banned

10p richer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't33
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions