TCB / Quidco

Posted 24th Nov
      This time last year there were bonus cashback offers with quidco in particular. Nothing at all this year, do we thing the two companies have agreed not to do any to maximise profits?
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

6 Comments
      Been several this year from both.

but less than last year I grant you(and that may have something to do with the merger falling through)
      @jpoolfitz I thought the offers were and are to maximise profits.

You said, "Nothing at all this year.."

Enter "Quidco" into search box to find "all" (maybe not all) the Quidco cashbacks this year, come back to ask for help if you found nothing.
      been a few already from TCB. i always struggle to find anything to buy when the offer comes along as i am not an impulse buyer. they are only £2.50 or £3 bonus but better than nothing.
      splender24/11/2019 16:14

@jpoolfitz I thought the offers were and are to maximise profits. You …@jpoolfitz I thought the offers were and are to maximise profits. You said, "Nothing at all this year.."Enter "Quidco" into search box to find "all" (maybe not all) the Quidco cashbacks this year, come back to ask for help if you found nothing.

I mean in november compared to november 2018
      jpoolfitz24/11/2019 16:56

I mean in november compared to november 2018

There have been plenty but much more targeted this year, unlike the brilliant free for all bonuses of late last year. Some targeted people got multiple £7.50 bonuses. I got nothing...
      There were loads last year, every week for 6 weeks straight at one point. I noticed both have changed their highest cashback guarantee only recently offering less to standard members, the plus members get what the standard use to before. So they are certainly working together or have been bought under the carpet like the supermarkets where owners are getting royalties for having their name up there.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions