whereisthesun

Nike

I'm looking for 9 keys thanks

thats it

Banned

john767676

I'm looking for 9 keys thanks

​me too

Cheers for that answer, for the others that dont get it is Nike, say the brand like an American (hint: Ni- key)

Cheers for that, I won a £1 for the Mothercare one

Nike

Please explain how to play. I've seen the two clues for mothercare and Nike on the Quidco website. I've visited mothercare and Nike. Once I visit the site, what do I do, should a token or something be on their page. I don't know what to click on. Thank you.

I'm also struggling on how to actually play! Visited mothercare but there's nothing on there to collect?

xxdeborahxx

Please explain how to play. I've seen the two clues for mothercare and … Please explain how to play. I've seen the two clues for mothercare and Nike on the Quidco website. I've visited mothercare and Nike. Once I visit the site, what do I do, should a token or something be on their page. I don't know what to click on. Thank you.

Mummyto1

I'm also struggling on how to actually play! Visited mothercare but … I'm also struggling on how to actually play! Visited mothercare but there's nothing on there to collect?

It should just pop up after a few moments as long as you have an account and are logged in

nothing is happening for me when i click through to either mothercare or nike.

Today's is toys r us , how do I do 3 rd step ?

Banned

shalton

nothing is happening for me when i click through to either mothercare or … nothing is happening for me when i click through to either mothercare or nike.

​takes a few secs. be patient, tcb was a little quicker

Banned

juliestephenson83

​thank you.
don't you think it's really hard to guess anything? you must be a genius

juliestephenson83

dont click thru to the actual retailer site, just click on the quidco page for the ones in the clues, wait about 5 or 10 seconds and then a pop up will say you have earned a entry in the draw thats about it, nothign else to do

Hi,
What's today's answer with Wallace? I have tried the cheese companies and the trousers, I have also went to anything with Gromit. Still lost,

Cheers

gersgraeme

Hi,What's today's answer with Wallace? I have tried the cheese companies … Hi,What's today's answer with Wallace? I have tried the cheese companies and the trousers, I have also went to anything with Gromit. Still lost, Cheers

Oh dear

Wallis

cheesefactortoys

Oh dearWallis

You are a star, I had never heard of that shop. I must be out the loop haha.

Cheers

gersgraeme

You are a star, I had never heard of that shop. I must be out the loop … You are a star, I had never heard of that shop. I must be out the loop haha.Cheers

just go with the general sound of the clue, and type in a few letters and the search starts showing you possible matches, that way you will find them

sofiasar

​takes a few secs. be patient, tcb was a little quicker

Ahh. I just needed a bit of patience. Cheers

can you only get one a day not like topcashback?

​​is the santa tracker down again? I can't seem to find the pop up that was there automatically yesterday!? thanks for any help

xxdeborahxx

Please explain how to play. I've seen the two clues for mothercare and … Please explain how to play. I've seen the two clues for mothercare and Nike on the Quidco website. I've visited mothercare and Nike. Once I visit the site, what do I do, should a token or something be on their page. I don't know what to click on. Thank you.

Mummyto1

I'm also struggling on how to actually play! Visited mothercare but … I'm also struggling on how to actually play! Visited mothercare but there's nothing on there to collect?

Thank you. It worked today. I was doing everything right, I just didn't get tjhe pop up screen with the award showing. Todays two worked fine and Quidco have given me rewards for yesterday. Thanks for replying.

holland and barret could not get the nezt one

it was buy a gift

holland and barret and buy a gift not working for me. I missed out the other day as well.
Once again Quidco cannot compare to TCB!

shalton

holland and barret and buy a gift not working for me. I missed out the … holland and barret and buy a gift not working for me. I missed out the other day as well.Once again Quidco cannot compare to TCB!

same here they did not work and I did wait for the pop up

ive tried on dffernet browsers on differnt machines and still no joy, they have always been a bit behind on technical problems, the cashback popup hasnt worked for months on firefox

Disappointed in this game I go into the right retailers and get nothing. What's going on Quidco sort it out.

Working for me, is a little odd way of doing it (instead of click on a picture on that page for example) which I guess could conflict with ad blockers, different browsers etc depending on how they are set up.

Banned

shalton

holland and barret and buy a gift not working for me. I missed out the … holland and barret and buy a gift not working for me. I missed out the other day as well.Once again Quidco cannot compare to TCB!

​worked for me too

lstanford

Disappointed in this game I go into the right retailers and get nothing. … Disappointed in this game I go into the right retailers and get nothing. What's going on Quidco sort it out.

maybe contact quidco

didnt work this morning when tried on different machiens and browsers but working now.

Just won £10 on Holland and Barrett

for anyone who wants them

Hobbs

and HP which took a bit of trial and error, was thinking H-Apple, then Happy something, even Hamleys(H and Bramley) but then it clicked wasnt an apple but a bloody pea lol

What's the one with the 2 gas rings?

ParisAngel123

What's the one with the 2 gas rings?

look one reply earlier

50p on Hobbs.... wooooh

cheesefactortoys

for anyone who wants themHobbsand HP which took a bit of trial and error, … for anyone who wants themHobbsand HP which took a bit of trial and error, was thinking H-Apple, then HTappy something, even Hamleys(H and Bramley) but then it clicked wasnt an apple but a bloody pea lol

Thanks 'Cheesefactortoys'
I didn't realise it was a pea either. It was quite big for a pea! thank you you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions