tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?

Found 15th Aug 2017
Nearly four months now for talk talk business to pay out. Seems every deal I've ever had there seems to be a problem. After constantly harassing and hounding customer service over this length of time it's finally been confirmed. Anyone else ever had problems?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

I've waited up to 6 month a few times

9-10 months for car insurance cashback

I've got one with quidco on the go since january. It says due for payment early September and it is only 82p so I'm not losing sleep over it. Harassing customer services over it to me would seem excessive and bordering on the plain rude. If the company haven't paid up , is it their fault? Remember, this is money for nothing after all and just take a chill pill. Sometimes it takes time. Makes it sweeter when it is confirmed.

6+ months is the norm on a lot of payouts

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell11 h, 47 m ago

I've got one with quidco on the go since january. It says due for payment …I've got one with quidco on the go since january. It says due for payment early September and it is only 82p so I'm not losing sleep over it. Harassing customer services over it to me would seem excessive and bordering on the plain rude. If the company haven't paid up , is it their fault? Remember, this is money for nothing after all and just take a chill pill. Sometimes it takes time. Makes it sweeter when it is confirmed.

From my experience pests either get squatted or payed faster;)

so long i have forgotten, but it was long as far as i can remember

18 months for a dabs payout

Original Poster

mattmerch9 h, 7 m ago

18 months for a dabs payout

Christ!

machomansavage22 m ago

Christ!

not really was only 6quid best thing
was on an order i had cancelled

Original Poster

mattmerch1 h, 21 m ago

not really was only 6quid best thingwas on an order i had cancelled

Just to make sure I'm doing it correct I'm clicking what I want via top cash back and then that should generate a "click" last few haven't tracked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants