Tea tonight Which one ???

Found 20th May 2009
Thinking of either Pizza or kebab, do anyone know which has the most calories?? Prob talking full kebab with chips or full meat feast pizza

1. Misc
  2. Tea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tea
16 Comments

Will be having chicken kebab meat and chips from Big Johns with all the trimmings ....... mmmmmmm

Original Poster

Im so hungry now

get a hogi there amazing!! i could eat 2!!

the kebab will hold more calories but both are high in fat and calories so go for what you feel like.

Original Poster

greyparrot;5267836

the kebab will hold more calories but both are high in fat and calories … the kebab will hold more calories but both are high in fat and calories so go for what you feel like.

Thanks, Im not bothered about the health side i was just curious as to which has more. I just carnt decide which one to go for

jakreid;5267796

get a hogi there amazing!! i could eat 2!!

a whatti???

kebab all the timmings garlic sauce and a bit of chilli sauce mmmmmmmmmm..

SunTzu;5267866

a whatti???

lol its chips, kebab meat, cheese and kebab sauce all wrapped in a pitta bread... its deeeeeelicious one is not enough!!

Original Poster

jakreid;5267920

lol its chips, kebab meat, cheese and kebab sauce all wrapped in a pitta … lol its chips, kebab meat, cheese and kebab sauce all wrapped in a pitta bread... its deeeeeelicious one is not enough!!

Thats sounds strangely nice, although i dont think they sell any off those around here.

Banned

ide go for the kebab, can shove a pizza in the oven any day, but canna make a decent kebab

Pizza. Not really keen on kebabs.

pizza

If I wasn't calorie watching I'd go for Pizza! Yum Yum

How about a small pizza & a kebab...sorted. Expired.

jakreid;5267920

lol its chips, kebab meat, cheese and kebab sauce all wrapped in a pitta … lol its chips, kebab meat, cheese and kebab sauce all wrapped in a pitta bread... its deeeeeelicious one is not enough!!

awesome, that sounds like my kind of snack, never heard of it round here though :-(

did u have then avenger kebab or pizza ???
Post a comment
@
    Text