Groups

Teaching Assistants NVQ 3

Hi, is anyone else out there doing the TA NVQ 3. It is driving me around the bend!! I just don't get much spare time, but I don't want to give up. Anyone else like this??

3 Comments

Hi, I did the TA NVQ3 last year, it is quite repetitive and lots of writing, but worth it in the end. I had trouble understanding exactly what they wanted and had to get lots of clarification from my tutor. I found the language very vague, but I got used to it in the end! Good Luck!

I manage Teaching Assistants and two of mine did this last year. I know they found it heavy going. Do you have any textbooks to help you with this, as I know that mine did and they found one in particular to be very helpful. I may be able to find a copy out for you if you're interested?

Original Poster

Hi, Thanks for the support. I do have a handbook and can't remember who it's by without getting it out. It is quite good, but I am always open to suggestions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634
      5. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions