Groups

Teaching resource for adults with basic skills?

Hi. I am doing a course 'Supporting adults with basic skills'. Tomorrow I need to take in a teaching resource that I could use in the classroom. I really don't know what to take in with me so I was hoping if anyone had any suggestions.
    Thanks.

5 Comments

pen and paper :thumbsup:

Transparencies, video, dvd, powerpoint presentation, book. It really doesn't matter what the resource is but it must be aimed at the appropriate level of student

Original Poster

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will check out the website now. As we weren't given a lot of information as to what to bring, just a suitable teaching resource, I've been here ages wondering what's the best one to take in.

cami;6486094

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will check out the website now. As … Thank you all for your suggestions, I will check out the website now. As we weren't given a lot of information as to what to bring, just a suitable teaching resource, I've been here ages wondering what's the best one to take in.

I assume the target of the assignment was to have you think about it so xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571354
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1973
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions