Groups

Team Fortress 2 Guest Pass To Give Away

I have a Team Fortress 2 Guest Pass to give away . I think it gives you 48 hours of play time .

Post in here if you are interested

12 Comments

Yeah, I'm interested

Im interested also

plz i love you lots and lots

Original Poster

Shadow posted first . So if you send me your steamid , i'll send you the pass straight away :thumbsup:

Mines Shadows1990

Yeah, I know, original xD

Original Poster

Shadows1990;2888696

Mines Shadows1990Yeah, I know, original xD

Just went to the send part and it needs your email address and not your username :w00t:

If you p'm me that instead

Add me just so that I can get that play with 5 friends achievements!
    My steam id is magicmonkey88 (i think)
    I've not got any heavy achievements yet, non of them appeal to me.
    Pyro with backburner and axetingusher ftw!

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;2888849

Add me just so that I can get that play with 5 friends achievements!My … Add me just so that I can get that play with 5 friends achievements!My steam id is magicmonkey88 (i think)I've not got any heavy achievements yet, non of them appeal to me.Pyro with backburner and axetingusher ftw!

I'll add you :thumbsup:

Wicked!
    I played today for the first time after a break of 40 days. I got my butt handed to me haha
    I tend to play on GTFO servers most of the time.

Original Poster

I got that flare gun thing yesterday when playing as the Pyro . It's a lot of fun setting people on fire from miles away

I find the flare gun a waste of time, it does little damage and doesn't fly straight.
    Plus if you equip it with the axetingusher, you're basically useless underwater!
    The axetingusher is well worth the unlock though, very powerful.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;2888992

I find the flare gun a waste of time, it does little damage and doesn't … I find the flare gun a waste of time, it does little damage and doesn't fly straight.Plus if you equip it with the axetingusher, you're basically useless underwater!The axetingusher is well worth the unlock though, very powerful.

I think i'll have to start unlocking more Pyro achievements
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3471259
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1633
      3. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE88
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1831

See more discussions