Team GB athletics jackets

Edited by:"thomasleep"Found 11th Aug 2017
Hello everybody

Would anyone know where I can get a jacket similar to the team GB jackets or even what they are made of?? I am not fussed about it being the Addidas Team GB official stuff I just really like the look of the jackets, to be honest it would be better if it was not team GB probably costs a lot less. I have looked at the obvious team gb and addidas website but no luck. They have a hood I have seen the field eventers wearing them to keep warm before the event and between rounds they almost look like foam. Any help very much appreciated

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the other night

I bought my wife a cycling one 4/5 months ago from lidl, haven't seen them anywhere else. Not with a hood though.
Edited by: "jjaack" 12th Aug 2017

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell11th Aug

Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the …Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the other night

That is when I saw it, while she was waiting to take her throw. Might look and see if she has a team gb email as I don't use hatebook
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions