Team GB athletics jackets

Found 11th Aug 2017Edited by:"thomasleep"
Hello everybody

Would anyone know where I can get a jacket similar to the team GB jackets or even what they are made of?? I am not fussed about it being the Addidas Team GB official stuff I just really like the look of the jackets, to be honest it would be better if it was not team GB probably costs a lot less. I have looked at the obvious team gb and addidas website but no luck. They have a hood I have seen the field eventers wearing them to keep warm before the event and between rounds they almost look like foam. Any help very much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the other night
I bought my wife a cycling one 4/5 months ago from lidl, haven't seen them anywhere else. Not with a hood though.
Edited by: "jjaack" 12th Aug 2017
psychobitchfromhell11th Aug

Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the …Afraid I don't know but I like them too. Saw holly Bradshaw in one the other night

That is when I saw it, while she was waiting to take her throw. Might look and see if she has a team gb email as I don't use hatebook
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions