Groups

tears at bedtime

Banned
    that asb has alot to answer for, you just think about me whilst crying into my pillow, listening to jeremy kyle and farting like a trooper

16 Comments

what happened?

Banned

LOL... I still haven't a clue what's gone on despite it being "obvious"

guv;7909349

LOL... I still haven't a clue what's gone on despite it being "obvious"

Same :?

still influencin'

Original Poster Banned

thank the lawd some have a sense of humour

donna-lou;7909399

was it a coloured rodent by any chance? :?

Donna well done on passing your driving test!! I have been on holiday for past two weeks so only just caught up today - well done :-D

Sassie I am so shocked you admit to watching Jeremy Kyle :lol:

Original Poster Banned

never watched it in my life, but it appeases some for me to say i do;-)

bossyboots;7909445

Donna well done on passing your driving test!! I have been on holiday … Donna well done on passing your driving test!! I have been on holiday for past two weeks so only just caught up today - well done :-DSassie I am so shocked you admit to watching Jeremy Kyle :lol:

bossyboots;7909445

Donna well done on passing your driving test!! I have been on holiday … Donna well done on passing your driving test!! I have been on holiday for past two weeks so only just caught up today - well done :-DSassie I am so shocked you admit to watching Jeremy Kyle :lol:

thanks hun! i wondered where you had got to! how was the holiday? did you go anywhere nice?

Is this groundhog day?

donna-lou;7909461

thanks hun! i wondered where you had got to! how was the holiday? did you … thanks hun! i wondered where you had got to! how was the holiday? did you go anywhere nice?

We went to Antigua !!!! Was our honeymoon - albeit 6 weeks late, but was paradise! We had the best time ever!

bossyboots;7909502

We went to Antigua !!!! Was our honeymoon - albeit 6 weeks late, but was … We went to Antigua !!!! Was our honeymoon - albeit 6 weeks late, but was paradise! We had the best time ever!

aww lovely! pleased you enjoyed it :-D

jellybaby22;7909937

cliffs of wats goin on?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-fa

Prior to this, I have no idea.

Banned

thesaint;7910058

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/616019/omg-one-more-to-go-and-misc-will-faPrior to this, I have no idea.

I explained but my post got deleted pretty quickly.

sassie;7909393

thank the lawd some have a sense of humour

WHO has a sense of humour??? :w00t:
    Someone on HUKD??? Have they got it together with someone else with a sense of humour?

PM or you're lying.:whistling:

jellybaby22;7909937

cliffs of wats goin on?

not a clue here either lol

Banned

I watch Jeremy Kyle at wait for it, at work. Cracks me up no end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions