Groups

Tech guys with knowledge of itunes.....

right ive numerous nano's, iphone, shuffle, i want to put all the songs on to a touch....
    is this possible ...... i can't seem to do it myself.......

5 Comments

make playlists for each iPod and then sync the ones you want with the itouch

If you download ]copytrans you can take the songs off all of the ipods and put them on to itunes

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3757812

If you download ]copytrans you can take the songs off all of the ipods … If you download ]copytrans you can take the songs off all of the ipods and put them on to itunes

had to pay to join but spot on seems to be working a treat........ so far.....

Original Poster

mittu1;3757721

make playlists for each iPod and then sync the ones you want with the … make playlists for each iPod and then sync the ones you want with the itouch

thanks................

montanafish;3758732

had to pay to join but spot on seems to be working a treat........ so … had to pay to join but spot on seems to be working a treat........ so far.....

There is a free trial, but its limited amounts of songs

It is definitely worth the cost, you can put it on as many computers as you want as well. I have had to use it a few times when my old laptop was restored to factory settings (more than once) and then I got this new one. Saved me losing all of my songs, and its nice and easy to use
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions