Tech in the basket dot com

Found 10th Nov 2017
Has anyone used this company before? I've read varying reviews on them from trustpilot, looking for someone who has hands personal experience with them?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Isn’t this the same as eglobal central but with a different name?
Or I am mistake . Lol
Original Poster
Ive never used eglobal, id have no idea, (eglobal concern me a little to be honest)
I wouldn’t use them. Website was last updated in March and was created using GoDaddy
I’ve bought a few memory cards from them and 1 was faulty it couldn’t be repaired on the pc or formatted in my tablet but they refunded me after a few days. They send small items via signed for and bigger or more expensive stuff via dpd who are always pretty good in my experience.
Original Poster
That's helpful weerob88 , thank you
As the items are being imported in from Hong Kong, the manufacturers warranty will be void. Techinthebasket offer their own warranty (with lots of exclusions and possible 20% fee), their returns policy does not clearly show their return address as you have to email them first for permission to return, which I think is not good practice by any reputable outlet.
Just highlighting a few concerns
Ka11ran14 h, 6 m ago

Or I am mistake . Lol

Don't put yourself down :-)
Original Poster
Decided against buying from them, sourced from UK for my own piece of mind, thanks for all the pointers everyone, kindly appreciated
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants