Groups

Techie Help needed

my dad's mate gave him a dvd with a tv program he edited on it

it opens in windows media player when i insert the dvd into my laptop

thing is my dad wants me to copy the dvd and burn it to another disc. Ive got a spare disc but dont know how to copy and burn etc

anyone able to help

rep will be added

thanks

13 Comments

i'd suggest using a prog called imgburn

hey mate, you need a 1:1 dvd cloner

download.com/Bur…786

If your dads mate made it im guessing it wont be encrypted so that will work fine

clonedvd

hello55060;3086504

clonedvd

thats not free

h04x;3086518

thats not free

You get a 30 day trial with it or you could just get a patch.

hello55060;3086562

patching is theft, and illegal

hello55060;3086562

h04x;3086568

patching is theft, and illegal

OMG u sure?

hE SAYS HE ONLY WANTS TO USE IT FOR 1 THING AND YOU GET A 30 DAY TRIAL SO HOP OFF KIDDO.

hello55060;3086641

hE SAYS HE ONLY WANTS TO USE IT FOR 1 THING AND YOU GET A 30 DAY TRIAL SO … hE SAYS HE ONLY WANTS TO USE IT FOR 1 THING AND YOU GET A 30 DAY TRIAL SO HOP OFF KIDDO.

yeah but you suggesting he patch it, doesnt exactly give a good impression

Original Poster

the programs are a bit too complicated

thanks anyway

I just like the simple way to do things. I use Easy Media Creator 10 Suite, the Copy Disc part. Its a simple box with 2 drop down boxes, 1 for the source and one for the destination then you click COPY DISC! and thats it, straightforward.

Of course the alternative is to get a USB drive or SD Card and just copy the contents of the DVD/CD to that instead or copy it to a folder on your computer to burn later.

Cheers.

Just use the copy option in your DVD burning program, you could try ]CDBurnerXP if you don't have one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions