Groups

Techie help needed............

I use the CCCP media player to watch fims etc that I've downloaded which works fine but unfortunately it doesnt have a utility which enables the film to be burned to disc

Cant anybody recommend a program that I can use to burn the film to disc so that I can watch them on a standard dvd player

Also what are the best discs to use for this purpose?

thanks

Rep for any help

5 Comments

Nero, Roxy, there are so many now....go to download.com and search for burning discs and it will show you programs that you can use, some are free as well.

You need to check your DVD player to ensure that it plays the type of disc that you are burning to e.g. DVD +/- r etc.

use convertXtoDVD, great program (make sure the aspect ratio is in the right format e.g. 4:3, 16:9 etc)

i would use single layer DVD-R or +R, because the films are compressed anyway. pretty much every dvd writer supports both formats in the last 5 yrs

dvdsanta easy as pie

Original Poster

ok, thanks Ill have a look at those programs and see which one is easiest to use

what discs are best? any links to spindels etc would be appreciated

roryk83;4025822

ok, thanks Ill have a look at those programs and see which one is easiest … ok, thanks Ill have a look at those programs and see which one is easiest to usewhat discs are best? any links to spindels etc would be appreciated

you can occasionally get verbatims (excellent discs) for £7.99 fr 50 at poundstretcher/instore, play sell 100 TDK discs for £12.99 if you want something a little cheaper
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions