Groups

Techie help please

My parents have a LG lcd, not sure of the model

problem is that when your watching it it will often flick between full screen and wide screen

now this isnt bothering my parents but when Im watching a dvd it drives me mad!

5 Comments

see if it's on AUTO and change it

yeah, change the aspect ratio manually.

Are they watching through Scart? If so it's probable it's because commercials broadcast in 4:3 and programs in 16:9. As mentioned above, with autoset on it will detect the change.

Just set to 16:9, commercials may look stretched mind, not that it's a problem of course

ms2005;4174737

Are they watching through Scart? If so it's probable it's because … Are they watching through Scart? If so it's probable it's because commercials broadcast in 4:3 and programs in 16:9. As mentioned above, with autoset on it will detect the change.Just set to 16:9, commercials may look stretched mind, not that it's a problem of course

when Im watching a dvd it drives me mad!

mmy advice is dont buy anything lg. i nThink persoanlly they/re rubbish every thing ive had lg seems to have broken in the first few weeks of owning it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764679
      2. Samsung Note 856
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4352030
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26113

See more discussions