Technical problems please help

I want to be in control, currently my ex fiancee is still paying my water rates, phone and inter via DD. I believe this is a control thing as he brings it up when i mention child support, even though I'm only asking for £20 a week as i am taking them into account and everytime i talk about changing it all to my name he ignores me. (He still hasn't even read any of the child maintenance info i got or agreed in writing to anything and he drags his feet over payments and gave me less last month, he's a week overdue this month).

The water i am not fussed about i have nothing for that not a single leter i have no idea who the supplier is or anything, but if he stops paying I know id get a letter in the door anyway from em and i have savings to pay that so could sort it then, also it was in both our names when we moved in here so unless he had my name taken off when he quietly switched it to DD it should not be a problem.

The internet is his name only talk talk via DD i have looked into this and there's a form you can download we both need to fill out to transfer account to me......it might be possible to get him to do that hard to judge how much he will try to cling onto control.

The main thing is the BT line I really want to keep the number, you can't transfer a BT account it would be a new account and I'm sure I'd lose my existing number as i live in London and although it says you maybe able to keep your number past experience and everyone i know tells me thats not likely to happen.

So if i can get him to transfer line rental to talk talk or another company, will they transfer the line over to me and definitely let me keep my phone number as thats the most important thing to me. Especially now I'm claiming benefits and any changes can cause a delay in payment.

50 Comments

Its fiance for male and fiancee for female btw, not nitpicking just pointing out.

The way I remember as a male is that a lady is always better with double e for me

y r u worrying about your fone line in this day n age ; don't you have a mobile number which you can give out as well....

Original Poster

harlzter

Its fiance for male and fiancee for female btw, not nitpicking just … Its fiance for male and fiancee for female btw, not nitpicking just pointing out.The way I remember as a male is that a lady is always better with double e for me

I just go by the spell checker

Can you not call the companies and advise them that he no longer lives at the address and change into your name and your bank act for direct debits going forward?

Original Poster

davewave

Can you not call the companies and advise them that he no longer lives at … Can you not call the companies and advise them that he no longer lives at the address and change into your name and your bank act for direct debits going forward?

No for one thing he's still paying them, with talk talk you can transfer an account via a form you both have to fill out.
But BT treat is as a end of contract, I'd be a new customer with a new number.

I have moved around a lot in london and have never had a problem transferring phone number from one property to another, let alone staying in the same property. I would suggest your ex fiance closes the line rental and you set one up in your name keeping the same number.

davewave

Can you not call the companies and advise them that he no longer lives at … Can you not call the companies and advise them that he no longer lives at the address and change into your name and your bank act for direct debits going forward?

This is exactly what I was going to say. If you tell them he doesn't live there anymore and you don't want him paying for it they will do something about it. Don't know if they will let you keep your phone number.. don't see why you would want it as I'm presuming you have all the numbers you need.. if you keep it the same he can ring you whenever he wants, or maybe you want

Original Poster

mutley1

I have moved around a lot in london and have never had a problem … I have moved around a lot in london and have never had a problem transferring phone number from one property to another, let alone staying in the same property. I would suggest your ex fiance closes the line rental and you set one up in your name keeping the same number.

When we moved to this flat we lost our number and my parents are moving to a new place in the same borough and have been told they will lose theres

Error440

When we moved to this flat we lost our number and my parents are moving … When we moved to this flat we lost our number and my parents are moving to a new place in the same borough and have been told they will lose theres

It may depend on the exchange that the two properties are in. However, staying in the same property, you won't have this exchange problem.

Original Poster

LeahMinttoutou

This is exactly what I was going to say. If you tell them he doesn't live … This is exactly what I was going to say. If you tell them he doesn't live there anymore and you don't want him paying for it they will do something about it. Don't know if they will let you keep your phone number.. don't see why you would want it as I'm presuming you have all the numbers you need.. if you keep it the same he can ring you whenever he wants, or maybe you want

Its the number all the benefits agencies have I don't trust them not suspend my claim while they process the new details and uts taken me 6 weeks to get benefits in the first place they've only just started. I don't want to lose contact with him i didnt want him to leave either only person in this home who wanted him to leave was him i just wanted him to stop being an **** and i still want that. But i think he will abandon us completely and isolate himself further and maybe one day kill himself rather then sort himself out.

Original Poster

mutley1

It may depend on the exchange that the two properties are in. However, … It may depend on the exchange that the two properties are in. However, staying in the same property, you won't have this exchange problem.

Its all the same exchange at Perivale for all of us.

Error440

The main thing is the BT line I really want to keep the number, you can't … The main thing is the BT line I really want to keep the number, you can't transfer a BT account it would be a new account and I'm sure I'd lose my existing number as i live in London and although it says you maybe able to keep your number past experience and everyone i know tells me thats not likely to happen..

So you have TalkTalk broadband supplied down a BT line? Port the BT number to another provider. If you have control of the BT account, you can retain that BT number without issue by porting it to say a VOIP service at minimal cost i.e. convert it to a virtual number. You would then have the option of re-porting it to another service provider that recognised the VOIP service, such as BT, or just leave it with the VOIP service. Suggested example below costs about £30 to port the BT number to the service, then there is zero ongoing cost unless you make outgoing calls; that service even offers zero cost voicemail; zero cost voicemail to email; zero cost callerID.
sipgate.co.uk/bas…ore
basichelp.sipgate.co.uk/hc/…912
Consider that if you port the BT number to any other provider, it is highly likely BT will interpret that as a line cancellation instruction and your TT broadband will also cease, and your ex may need to inform TT to terminate / reprovision otherwise charges may still be applied - especially if within a minimum contract term. If the BT line is ceased but wish to retain landline-based broadband, you would then need to seek a suitable landline provider and appropriate broadband service.
And consider in certain circumstances it may take a few weeks to reprovision any broadband service down a BTOpenreach line that has been ceased by a previous telephone service provider.

Error440

Its the number all the benefits agencies have I don't trust them not … Its the number all the benefits agencies have I don't trust them not suspend my claim while they process the new details and uts taken me 6 weeks to get benefits in the first place they've only just started. I don't want to lose contact with him i didnt want him to leave either only person in this home who wanted him to leave was him i just wanted him to stop being an **** and i still want that. But i think he will abandon us completely and isolate himself further and maybe one day kill himself rather then sort himself out.

I know I spoke to you before and it isn't a nice situation your in, I do feel for you.. but won't you end up wasting your life away waiting for him to come back? He might come back he might not.. but the appeal of someone picking their self up and thinking f*** you I'm not wasting my life waiting for something that my never happen, that could even spark something in him and make him realise what he's losing. If it doesn't then it sounds awful but he really just must not want that life anymore and you can't hold him down as you will be miserable. Be strong, show him you don't need him! You can do it if you believe in yourself xx

Error440

Its all the same exchange at Perivale for all of us.

Have you spoken to the landline provider to ask that if the landline contract is cancelled, if your ex calls them to authorise this, then a new account set up in your name and your number be kept for you? The landline provider need not change for your ex as he can just set up a new one where he has gone to if he needs a new line.

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

So you have TalkTalk broadband supplied down a BT line? Port the BT … So you have TalkTalk broadband supplied down a BT line? Port the BT number to another provider. If you have control of the BT account, you can retain that BT number without issue by porting it to say a VOIP service at minimal cost i.e. convert it to a virtual number. You would then have the option of re-porting it to another service provider that recognised the VOIP service, such as BT, or just leave it with the VOIP service. Suggested example below costs about £30 to port the BT number to the service, then there is zero ongoing cost unless you make outgoing calls; that service even offers zero cost voicemail; zero cost voicemail to email; zero cost callerID.https://www.sipgate.co.uk/basic/feature-storehttps://basichelp.sipgate.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/204155912Consider that if you port the BT number to any other provider, it is highly likely BT will interpret that as a line cancellation instruction and your TT broadband will also cease, and your ex may need to inform TT to terminate / reprovision otherwise charges may still be applied - especially if within a minimum contract term. If the BT line is ceased but wish to retain landline-based broadband, you would then need to seek a suitable landline provider and appropriate broadband service.And consider in certain circumstances it may take a few weeks to reprovision any broadband service down a BTOpenreach line that has been ceased by a previous telephone service provider.

Both are in his name with DD coming out if his account it's unlikely he will do anything he buries his head in the sand.

why not change Broadband Providers. E.G move to SKY or so on. when i do this in the past they ask do you want to keep the old number and you say yes. when i have done this in the past i did not have to tell them who was paying the old line. they done it all in the background. :P means a new contract tho so 12-18months.
and the person with the old contract may be hit with a bill for ending early (there own fault for dragging there feet)

Some nice deals out there as well. also remember TCB sites as well for extra savings

Edited by: "djmackie2000" 7th Feb

Error440

Its the number all the benefits agencies have I don't trust them not … Its the number all the benefits agencies have I don't trust them not suspend my claim while they process the new details and uts taken me 6 weeks to get benefits in the first place they've only just started. I don't want to lose contact with him i didnt want him to leave either only person in this home who wanted him to leave was him i just wanted him to stop being an **** and i still want that. But i think he will abandon us completely and isolate himself further and maybe one day kill himself rather then sort himself out.

A telephone number will not make a difference to your claim - they will not put a stop on it (address yes, telephone number no).

You don't need to lose contact with him because, as everyone is saying, if it is in the same property you can ask for the same number to be kept.

You seem to want the contact more than he does. I'm only saying that because you put that 'he left, you didn't want him to' and your statement 'he will abandon us completely'.

He is no longer yours to 'sort out' if he wants to sort himself out then he will and if he decides to commit suicide there is not a lot you can do about that either because you cannot watch him 24/7

Maybe if you actually get to take control of your life (bills) he will take control of his - good luck whatever advice (if any) you take

No doubt you will have a lot of issues, more than the ones you have mentioned, due to this relationship breakdown. Sorting them out is difficult, time consuming and stressful.
Take some care over your tenancy agreement and ensure any payments/debts relating to the property receive most of your attention - the last thing you want is to lose your home, and/or end up with county court judgements against you.
You may be able to get some help and support from Citizens Advice - if nothing else they have lots of information about your rights,

Original Poster

mutley1

Have you spoken to the landline provider to ask that if the landline … Have you spoken to the landline provider to ask that if the landline contract is cancelled, if your ex calls them to authorise this, then a new account set up in your name and your number be kept for you? The landline provider need not change for your ex as he can just set up a new one where he has gone to if he needs a new line.

I looked it up online, he won't phone them, if he wants anything to end he will just cancel the DDs, I've had to sort things out and try and get everyone to know he's not here, he even got investigated by housing benefit after i told them he'd left and got the account suspended and ultimately shut down, he didn't care. He doesn't understand things anymore or doesn't care he's kind of gone into a childlike state, everything is someone elses problem to deal with he don't care, even if he ends up homeless or in prison he doesn't care, no sense of responsibility and reckless.

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l

A telephone number will not make a difference to your claim - they will … A telephone number will not make a difference to your claim - they will not put a stop on it (address yes, telephone number no).You don't need to lose contact with him because, as everyone is saying, if it is in the same property you can ask for the same number to be kept.You seem to want the contact more than he does. I'm only saying that because you put that 'he left, you didn't want him to' and your statement 'he will abandon us completely'.He is no longer yours to 'sort out' if he wants to sort himself out then he will and if he decides to commit suicide there is not a lot you can do about that either because you cannot watch him 24/7 Maybe if you actually get to take control of your life (bills) he will take control of his - good luck whatever advice (if any) you take

Actually I've asked him several times to go no contact for a month at least but he's refused and got angry and threatened court, i don't really know what to do when he's still paying it all and refuses to pick up the phone to either of em.

people have already suggested moving your landline to some other provider so I wont go into that...

temporarily, maybe put an auto-respond message on your landline to the effect to call your mobile number so that anybody calling know to reach you on another number? go for an unlimited or high data plan SIM and something like the mifi (http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/vodafone-mifi-mobile-wifi-hotspot-r207-aka-huawei-e5330-10-instore-sainsburys-2612329) as alternative internet until you sort this out - atleast you wont be dependant on the landline broadband. You could tether internet from your phone but that means your phone has to be available all the time to whoever wants to use the internet at home and it sounds like you have a kid.

Sorry, I realise these are not direct solutions to what you think are the problems.... atleast you will have a fallback though.

an ex is an ex for a reason,if the property is now yours,and you're happy with taking on all bills etc,change them yourself,if you don't have account numbers you will be able to get them,20 quid a week is ok if the father is earning enough,best calculator for child support is on gov.uk.your life is now you're own,but unless the father is a nugget,just explain you'd prefer to have things this way to make life simpler.

don't withhold visits if you don't get your way,again unless he is a nugget.

good luck and look at the long term.

and the spelling police can get a life.

Let him keep paying but put the money you'd be paying for the bills into a savings account. Just because hes paying a monthly DD doesn't mean he'll get a bill each month (unless he provides meter readings) so potentially he gets a bill every quarter and worst case scenario he stops paying the DD just after a bill and then you'd be behind for 3 months usage by the time you find out.

If he keeps paying and hands over control amicably and all paid up, you have a wee pot of cash to treat yourself and the kids with.

From the other side: could he be "controlling" things to ensure he has access to the kids?

Original Poster

I don't know what he's up to turns out he's got the gas bill too he took that off the joint account and put it online and gets emails when payment is due, so he took the water off a joint claim and the gas and has the phone and internet.

He says he doesn't know how to change any of them and i have to do it because he cant be bothered, i feel if i phoned up these places and said hello i live here too he's moved they won't pay any attention because he is still paying.
He's also left over half his worldly belongings here, games, DVD's, consoles, all his boots, coats, bags, his bicycle etc. I dont think he knows what he's doing.

He's doing an excellent job of denying himself access and then blaming me, he's already told our son he won't see him at all over half term and yet he keeps saying I'm stopping him seeing his son... So no seeing him over the next two-ish weeks, he came round for a couple of hours at the weekend, he refused to see our son the weekend before because he was too tired. Yep he's doing a great job of denying himself access then lashing out at me because he can't take responsibility for anything anymore.

Banned

davewave

I raised that point ages ago.

Apparently Error wants the debt in her exs name.

Which is bang out of order.

Banned

Error440

He says he doesn't know how to change any of them and i have to do it … He says he doesn't know how to change any of them and i have to do it because he cant be bothered

You have to change the services as a new tenant & you know that.

He cannot transfer bills into your name.

Just pick up the phone & do it yourself.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

I raised that point ages ago. Apparently Error wants the debt in her exs … I raised that point ages ago. Apparently Error wants the debt in her exs name. Which is bang out of order.

There is no debt and your making stuff up in your head again to get a reaction.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

You have to change the services as a new tenant & you know that. He … You have to change the services as a new tenant & you know that. He cannot transfer bills into your name.Just pick up the phone & do it yourself.

He managed to transfer them into his in the first place when they were joint.

Banned

Error440

There is no debt and your making stuff up in your head again to get a … There is no debt and your making stuff up in your head again to get a reaction.

I told you weeks ago you had to put the bills in your name (on one of your other threads on the same subject).

Your reaction was to say you have more important things to worry about.

YOU need to call the utilities & put the bills in YOUR name. No one else can do this & he has every right (& he would be stupid not to) deduct those bills from any maintenance payments.

Lets face it. You always want all the cake & to eat all of it too. Separation is a two way street & it is what you wanted too.
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 7th Feb

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

I told you weeks ago you had to put the bills in your name (on one of … I told you weeks ago you had to put the bills in your name (on one of your other threads on the same subject).Your reaction was to say you have more important things to worry about. YOU need to call the utilities & put the bills in YOUR name. No one else can do this & he has every right (& he would be stupid not to) deduct those bills from any maintenance payments. Lets face it. You always want all the cake & to eat all of it too. Separation is a two way street & it is what you wanted too.

So agressive and it wasn't a separation it was a breakdown and walking off, i wanted him to stop being abusive and to see a GP and get better. I did have more important things to do, ensuring i had money to pay the rent is far more important then utilities no point getting contracts for services to a home if I'd been evicted and was at my parents now was there. Plus i didnt know he'd done this i thought the gas, electric and water were all still things that came in the door he didn't tell me he'd changed them. And for your information i used to pay them all anyway, i paid the gas and electric from ATM card which i gave him to do so, the tax credits covered them. The water was paid once a year we used to get a letter and paid it alternately.
Edited by: "Error440" 7th Feb

Banned

Error440

And for your information i used to pay them all anyway,

Excellent. So you know how to put bills in your name.

Below are my quotes from the other thread.

This one is from when you said you were going to deny him access to his children.

To be fair to you Error.Withholding free unsupervised/unmonitored regular … To be fair to you Error.Withholding free unsupervised/unmonitored regular access to his children unless you fully believe they will be exposed to risk really isnt on. & if you do not let him have access without very good reason then a court is going to shoot you down.

And this one was my response when you were going on about bills

If the bills were in his name all you have to do is ring up companies & … If the bills were in his name all you have to do is ring up companies & start new agreements & he is liable for any debt. Just sort out sole agreements in any case

And then I said

Error. You havent even put your own homes services in your name but blame … Error. You havent even put your own homes services in your name but blame him for not doing what you havent done.

And then I said

Because you have split up with your partner & you need to put the bills … Because you have split up with your partner & you need to put the bills in your name now as he doesnt live in your home anymore.

And then I said

No I am not. You should take his name off of an the utilities because he … No I am not. You should take his name off of an the utilities because he doesnt live there anymore. And you should set up an arrangement to see his kids. I know its hard for you to do that but its the right thing.

And then you said

Priorities

& all that was two months ago.

Sort the bills yourself. You have to. He cannot put bills in your name & you need to do it yourself.

Original Poster

Error440

And for your information i used to pay them all anyway,

To be fair to you Error.Withholding free unsupervised/unmonitored … To be fair to you Error.Withholding free unsupervised/unmonitored regular access to his children unless you fully believe they will be exposed to risk really isnt on. & if you do not let him have access without very good reason then a court is going to shoot you down.

If the bills were in his name all you have to do is ring up companies & … If the bills were in his name all you have to do is ring up companies & start new agreements & he is liable for any debt. Just sort out sole agreements in any case

Error. You havent even put your own homes services in your name but … Error. You havent even put your own homes services in your name but blame him for not doing what you havent done.

Because you have split up with your partner & you need to put the bills … Because you have split up with your partner & you need to put the bills in your name now as he doesnt live in your home anymore.

No I am not. You should take his name off of an the utilities because he … No I am not. You should take his name off of an the utilities because he doesnt live there anymore. And you should set up an arrangement to see his kids. I know its hard for you to do that but its the right thing.

Priorities

And i told you weeks ago he lost his marbles but you didn't listen to that, he's constantly doing the push pull and I'm trying to break out of it, one thing at a time, i asked for help and advice not for you to continue offloading your rage I'm not your ex.

I think your being quite unreasonable.
If your ex was paying your gas/electric bill would you still ask for child maintenence?
Any contributions towards your household income from your ex is satisfactory payment.

Original Poster

Caroline_1993

I think your being quite unreasonable. If your ex was paying your … I think your being quite unreasonable. If your ex was paying your gas/electric bill would you still ask for child maintenence? Any contributions towards your household income from your ex is satisfactory payment.

I already stated in my original comment i was taking it all into account with the amount i was asking off him although i didn't know he'd taken the gas off the bill and made it online only, i was waiting for a gas and electric bill from that company so I could ring them as the bill has the account details on it.

I don't want to have any of the bills paid by him i want him to not have anything to hold over me and to stop being a bully, i don't want to deal with him the way he is now, he's made life hell for over a year now and its affecting our son, I'm trying to do what the school counselor has advised but he's determined to ignore our wishes and demand things on his terms only every step of the way and make threats and be nasty to us.

Banned

Error440

he's made life hell for over a year now and its affecting our son,

I bloody well hope you do not talk like this in front of your son.

This is an adult dispute which is why YOU need to behave like one.

There is nothing stopping you sorting out the bills.

And also he didnt just go nuts & walk out on you.. He wanted to leave & you wanted it too.

& from what I have read there is only one of you that wants control & that isnt him.

Try just moving on.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

I bloody well hope you do not talk like this in front of your son. This … I bloody well hope you do not talk like this in front of your son. This is an adult dispute which is why YOU need to behave like one. There is nothing stopping you sorting out the bills.And also he didnt just go nuts & walk out on you.. He wanted to leave & you wanted it too.& from what I have read there is only one of you that wants control & that isnt him. Try just moving on.

No as i have stated before on the thread you are talking about, his father died and he flipped, he turned into a angry blaming stranger overnight, threatening suicide, blaming me and our son and this home for all his misery in life, he put us through hell for 10 months, of emotional abuse, while the crisis team, police, GP and verious charities offered no help at all other then telling me to protect myself mentally so i don't go down with him and to try to talk him into seeing a doctor as no one can be treated against their will unless they actually attempt suicide or attack someone else.
I never once wanted him to leave i wanted him to get better and be himself again, however that clearly wasn't going to happen while he had us to blame, we were unwilling enablers as we were here for him to blame for his feelings and lash out at. He was determined to leave and he did, he left his job, his partner of over 10 years, his child and his home to "find happiness" but where ever he goes he is still there and thats his problem hopefully one day he realises that and gets help, that won't happen until he hits rock bottom if he ever does get help, as it stands he is living in a tiny studio flat he can barely afford, his own choice he could have rented a cheaper one and has blown all his savings in two months on retail therapy and comfort eating.

That is the reality of things perhaps you think it would have been better for him to stay here telling me the reason he didn't sleep at night was because he was frightened i was going to stab him in the night, ranting infront of our son threatening to throw himself infront of a bus because our son finished his packet of ham, telling me to kill myself, saying he wanted to emigrate and persue his dream of becoming a screenwriter, saying he wasn't our sons father, saying he wanted to try again at having a relationship with someone else and have another child to get it right this time, saying i was trying to make him think he was crazy so i could get him committed. Do you think he gave a crap about doing all that in earshot of or to our son who was five when all this started.

Bout time you stopped projecting your own rubbish onto me, I'm not your ex and what you have consistently gone on about has no connection at all to my life and no relation to anything i have ever said you just keep making stuff up and ignoring what I'm saying or twisting it all into very strange ways.

My internet is down and I only have 3G so I'll make this message short and sweet as its so slow X)

What you want is to talk to BT about a MAC code as if they provide you with the MAC code you can then port your telephone number to another provider.

It's basically the landline equivalent of the PAC code which means you can port your mobile number from, for example, Vodafone to o2.

I hope you manage to get it sorted and that he's more stable than he was around Christmas time.

Original Poster

sicklysweet

My internet is down and I only have 3G so I'll make this message short … My internet is down and I only have 3G so I'll make this message short and sweet as its so slow X)What you want is to talk to BT about a MAC code as if they provide you with the MAC code you can then port your telephone number to another provider. It's basically the landline equivalent of the PAC code which means you can port your mobile number from, for example, Vodafone to o2. I hope you manage to get it sorted and that he's more stable than he was around Christmas time.

Can i just get a contract with another provider, because ultimately that is what I want to do to save money, if i just straight up contacted say Uno for example that was one i was looking at would they take over the internet and phone without getting funny about the fact the line account is in another name. And would his DDs just stop i mean he's had a BT and Talk talk account for years, or would they continue with him paying for nothing or be charged fee, i want control as I'm sure you understand i can not trust him and its stupid to have this arrangement but i don't want him being triggered by anything and I know he's unlikely to do anything himself, he'd just leave things until his bank account goes into the red, he's not thinking about money or anything else.

Banned

You wanted him to leave. He wanted to leave. He left.

If you were known to me I would be considering calling social services. Nothing is your fault is it?

Apart from. involving a child & not sorting out stuff that only you can sort.

Its time to grow up & stop involving you child & move on & create the best possible environment for your kid (oh & yes that is his child too).

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

You wanted him to leave. He wanted to leave. He left. If you were known … You wanted him to leave. He wanted to leave. He left. If you were known to me I would be considering calling social services. Nothing is your fault is it?Apart from. involving a child & not sorting out stuff that only you can sort. Its time to grow up & stop involving you child & move on & create the best possible environment for your kid (oh & yes that is his child too).

Your on another planet, i used to keep £200 in my bag in the hall in case we had to dash off to a hotel, the only reason i bought a mobile phone was so i had one near at all times in case i needed to phone 999, i contacted everything i could think of charities, police etc. And no i didn't want him to leave i wanted him to get better your not listening to that, he's ill do you not understand that? If being alone makes him realise the problem is inside him and not external then good, there was no other option I wish he had just listened and gone to his doctor rather then sitting here telling me he got headaches when he thought about stuff and he couldn't think, that his mind was full of random jumbled thoughts, that 50% of what he said to me was lies and he didn't know why he lied or lashed out and thought he might be bipolar, if he'd told all that to a doctor rather then sit here saying he wasn't going to be put on antidepressants, until he unfortunately got past that point of clarity and got increasingly paranoid and determined there was nothing wrong with him it was everything else that needed to change, he may have gotten better.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender22
    2. Iptv55
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.57
    4. anyone use this site before? http://www.ukgroupdeals.com67

See more discussions