Groups
    EXPIRED

Technics SL 1200/1210 - Pair

Anything above MK2

Will probably get a mixer too so packages might be a better choice, more than likely final scratch too. Seems to be the best option right now for playing MP3 files with a natural vinly feel as opposed to remortaging the house to buy a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 :GIGGLE:

Thanks in advance

13 Comments

what exactly are you asking for ?

Decks and a mixer - wish i could help mate, but not very clued up im afraid.

Original Poster

Technic Decks Mk2 or above

Do you need vinyl?

Ive got like 140+ Trance vinyl for sale it would be good for a starter collection

Let me know,

Original Poster

No thanks I'm more into the drum n bass spectrum of music.

hi
    i have a kam mixer for sale. its ideal for a beginner... its a bit batter'd n bruised but it can still do all the basics and a bit more...
    i've roughtly had it for 1 year and its done me fine...
    i'm selling it because ive just upgraded to a allen&heath xone 62...
    any questions feel free if interested feel free 2 make an offer probably not worth more than 50 pounds..

mobile number if interested is 07928014860
    james

there was a guy on here a wee while back selling techincs mixer etc for a good price, search the for sale threads mate

i searched for you lol

]http//ww…ncs

4Site

Anything above MK2Will probably get a mixer too so packages might be a … Anything above MK2Will probably get a mixer too so packages might be a better choice, more than likely final scratch too. Seems to be the best option right now for playing MP3 files with a natural vinly feel as opposed to remortaging the house to buy a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 :GIGGLE:Thanks in advance

Did you manage to get these items?

Just I have some 1210s, DJM500 Mixer, CDJ100, Final Scratch & Headphones all for sale...

Unfortunately they're all on eBay now, so can only advise you where they are, can't link to them.

LMAO !!!

i just wrote that for you matey ^^^^^

saxo_appeal

there was a guy on here a wee while back selling techincs mixer etc for a … there was a guy on here a wee while back selling techincs mixer etc for a good price, search the for sale threads matei searched for you lol]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51390&highlight=techincs

Cheers :thumbsup:

Where was this guy when I needed him

yeh i know, it always happens mate

I have similar setup of mk2s and mixer but no more. Bought them on ebay for £350 siz months ago.

My advice would be patient and dont get excited and pay over the odds. There are a lot of knackered turntables going around. Give them a good check over before you buy. Expensive to replace parts on them - plus I dont think you can get parts for the European ones - i.e. the ones without 3 prong plugs.

Good luck

soche

I have similar setup of mk2s and mixer but no more. Bought them on ebay … I have similar setup of mk2s and mixer but no more. Bought them on ebay for £350 siz months ago.My advice would be patient and dont get excited and pay over the odds. There are a lot of knackered turntables going around. Give them a good check over before you buy. Expensive to replace parts on them - plus I dont think you can get parts for the European ones - i.e. the ones without 3 prong plugs.Good luck

They're all the same...

Check under the deck platters, you can switch between 110-230Vac, so the parts are the same in all of the MK2 turntable manufacturing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction77
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      3. Box Nation44
      4. iPhone x66

See more discussions