Groups

Technika 22" tv advice

Got a technika tv from tesco middle of August. Put it all together when I got it, but thought it was wobbly on its stand. I now realise that there are some screws which screw in the base but that were in the box of the tv I got. I called them and they need a copy of my receipt which I cant find anywhere. Did anyone else who got a technika 22" tv from tesco get the screws which screw in the base?

3 Comments

Ive got the 22" dvd combi ipod dock one.
    i can't remeber putting it together but it has got the base screwed on

Original Poster

joxeruk2000;6203515

Ive got the 22" dvd combi ipod dock one.i can't remeber putting it … Ive got the 22" dvd combi ipod dock one.i can't remeber putting it together but it has got the base screwed on

Thanks, I have found some screws that fit. Still feels wobbly though, does yours?

I have just bought the 22"technika,the three screws were attached to the bag that had the users manual in.make sure you attach it to the bottom correctly.their are four holes in the center of the glass base three is for the screws and the smaller one is for the small black plug that is attached to the base of the tv,if you line these up correctly you should have no problems, good luck. Jimmy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944490
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      4. love affairs1547

See more discussions