Groups

Technika TT-705 Audio Visual Sender

Never tried before and no instructions,how do you sent up the remote control function so you can take your cable remote into bedroom and change channel etc?

any help id be really grateful

7 Comments

you set the long lead with the three infrared sensor things by the front of the box (where there is a sensor for the remote) you want to control and voila!

Original Poster

wonkey;5271759

you set the long lead with the three infrared sensor things by the front … you set the long lead with the three infrared sensor things by the front of the box (where there is a sensor for the remote) you want to control and voila!

im so confused lol
    right so if i have say the transmitting box downstairs and the recieving box upstairs,the cable box downstairs but want to change my channels from upstairs,i plug the infra red sensor lead into where?

Mardyass;5271803

im so confused lolright so if i have say the transmitting box downstairs … im so confused lolright so if i have say the transmitting box downstairs and the recieving box upstairs,the cable box downstairs but want to change my channels from upstairs,i plug the infra red sensor lead into where?

You plug the sensor wire into the downstairs sender and point the sensor thingies so that they are facing the front of the box.

Then you take the remote upstairs with you and point it at the upstairs receiver :-D

Mrs.Z;5271913

You plug the sensor wire into the downstairs sender and point the sensor … You plug the sensor wire into the downstairs sender and point the sensor thingies so that they are facing the front of the box. Then you take the remote upstairs with you and point it at the upstairs receiver :-D

plus one!

Original Poster

brilliant thankyou so much

does it work ok now?

Original Poster

yes thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions