Expired

Techsmartwear.com

Found 10th Feb
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has used techsmartwear.com? They have a running watch that I am after about £30 cheaper than other websites so was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Looking on Trustpilot it looks as though the good reviews relate to clothing, however all the bad reviews and non-receipt of goods relate to tech goods. Personally I would avoid as can’t find anything positive about the company and the company’s ‘UK’ address is a business unit in a shared commercial use development which could just be being used as a cover forit’s real location elsewhere.
Toptrumpet11th Feb

Looking on Trustpilot it looks as though the good reviews relate to …Looking on Trustpilot it looks as though the good reviews relate to clothing, however all the bad reviews and non-receipt of goods relate to tech goods. Personally I would avoid as can’t find anything positive about the company and the company’s ‘UK’ address is a business unit in a shared commercial use development which could just be being used as a cover forit’s real location elsewhere.

Thank you for your advice I'll pay a bit more for peace of mind.
Definitely don't trust Techsmartwear!!! I bought a watch from them three months ago, it has never showed up and I haven't been able to get my money back. The many negative reviews on Trustpilot are all consisted with my terrible experience - no phone number, lots of emails with dishonest delaying tactics (e.g. giving fake tracking numbers). I'm really surprised they haven't been shut down yet!
AVOID AVOID AVOID people!!! Returned a coat with proof of delivery and no money has been refunded! Online they say 'please let us look into it' in order to look reputable, but actually do nothing. Can you imagine them sitting in the office laughing at us? Been onto them for MONTHS now. Imagine they will soon go bust and trade under a different name. AVOID at all costs or it will really cost you!
Do not buy anything from TechSmartWear. I have reported them to Garmin. It is a total scam. There is no office, no phone (that rings) and they will not provide their full names. Says something. Go to Trustpilot and you will see that they have fleeced hundreds of consumers. Be warned.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants