Groups

Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR

Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR - have bought one of these on the Buying forum. Have no manual, have googled but cannot find a link. I would be grateful if someone could point me towards a link to a user manual.

6 Comments

Have you got a model number?

hsbi

[COLOR=black]Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR - have bought one of these on … [COLOR=black]Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR - have bought one of these on the Buying forum. Have no manual, have googled but cannot find a link. I would be grateful if someone could point me towards a link to a user manual.[/COLOR]

so the person who sold it to you cannot assist???..he may still have the manual and send it on??

Original Poster

Have already asked - awaiting a response. Will look for model number in the morning.

hsbi

[COLOR=black]Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR - have bought one of these on … [COLOR=black]Techwood 160Gb Freeview PVR - have bought one of these on the Buying forum. Have no manual, have googled but cannot find a link. I would be grateful if someone could point me towards a link to a user manual.[/COLOR]

ricability-digitaltv.org.uk/pag…htm

if it helps the above is the same item i have it

Original Poster

ms01ma

]http://www.ricability-digitaltv.org.uk/pages/test-reports/stbs_and_digital_tv_recorders/test-reports-stbs-and-digital-tv-recorders/pvrs-summary-test-reports/evesham_pvr160.htmif it helps the above is the same item i have it

Certainly looks the same - you could not point me towards a manual could you?

Thanks

Original Poster

Have now found a link to a manual - many thanks to all that responded.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??11
      2. Three connection78
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722

See more discussions