Groups

Techy Help: Creating a Template in Dreamweaver

I've asked his on any occasions, but have received no help.

I'm after a little help from some-one who can give me half an hour of these time to either

a) design me template page similar to nearhowe.co.uk
    b) explain step by step how to do this.

Obviously help will be repped. Domino Pizza 50% off Vouchers will also be sent to anyone that helps.

9 Comments

gimme 5 ...... its simple really ....... copy the html source ....... copy the css source ...... edit for your preference

will upload for you to see it modified in a sec

add me to msn, and let me know the images etc you want ........ im bored so will gimme something to do

Original Poster

faevilangel;4182961

gimme 5 ...... its simple really ....... copy the html source ....... … gimme 5 ...... its simple really ....... copy the html source ....... copy the css source ...... edit for your preference will upload for you to see it modified in a secadd me to msn, and let me know the images etc you want ........ im bored so will gimme something to do

cool, Im just in the middle of summit. I'll send you a MSN about half 8 if thats ok?

Disco;4183145

cool, Im just in the middle of summit. I'll send you a MSN about half 8 … cool, Im just in the middle of summit. I'll send you a MSN about half 8 if thats ok?

okie kokie

Original Poster

faevilangel;4183161

okie kokie

added you, and will PM you soon matey.. are you a pizza monster? :whistling:

Disco;4183270

added you, and will PM you soon matey.. are you a pizza monster? … added you, and will PM you soon matey.. are you a pizza monster? :whistling:

don't have pizza hut within 30 miles so give to someone else :thumbsup:

Use Joomla

Original Poster

Bobef90;4183590

Use Joomla

whats that loike? :oops:

faevilangel "helped" me last night, apart one tiny bit which I've now spent 5 hrs on (2 last neet and 3 this morning). still cant get it to work.

its like the top border is there, but it not lol... If anyone can help me, I'd be most grateful! :thumbsup:

Disco;4188811

whats that loike? :oops:faevilangel "helped" me last night, apart one … whats that loike? :oops:faevilangel "helped" me last night, apart one tiny bit which I've now spent 5 hrs on (2 last neet and 3 this morning). still cant get it to work. its like the top border is there, but it not lol... If anyone can help me, I'd be most grateful! :thumbsup:

do you have it hosted anywhere? what the url? I can take a look for yee

Original Poster

Bellerophon;4189257

do you have it hosted anywhere? what the url? I can take a look for yee

tis ok mate.. think I've managed, but will drop you a PM if not later on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions