Techy Help: DOC - PDF / PDF - DOC

Found 25th Jan 2009
Anyone know how to do this?

I have a document I wish to upload to a website, but its in DOC format. I would like to in PDF if possible?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

foxit pro or adobe acrobat pro

doc2pdf.net/

It's free too :thumbsup:

I installed primopdf.com/
works a treat from any application

Original Poster

brill, the free the better --- cheers guys! will try that tonight

I presume you're using MS Office to create your .DOC file. If you were using OpenOffice (free) then all you'd have to do is click file... Export as PDF and OpenOffice would do it for you.

Then you could get back to worrying how you will stay in the premiership....

well i can say u can download this software this is 100 % free and open source and great thing about this is once u install this it will be like one printer and then u can use with any software either paint or ms word or excel or u just name it....
sourceforge.net/pro…or/

]PDF ReDirect is a free download. Works by installing itself as a printer. To create a pdf copy, just click print and select "pdf Re-direct" to create a pdf copy on the desktop.

primo is excellent. Use it for everything and doesn't advertise itself on the pdf

You can get a plugin from Microsoft's website which will allow you to save the document to pdf.

Link for 2007 version:
microsoft.com/dow…=en

Original Poster

suchafunkymonkey;4179335

I presume you're using MS Office to create your .DOC file. If you were … I presume you're using MS Office to create your .DOC file. If you were using OpenOffice (free) then all you'd have to do is click file... Export as PDF and OpenOffice would do it for you.Then you could get back to worrying how you will stay in the premiership....

we have no worries on that score... you, on the other hand ;-)

Original Poster

is it also possible to reverse this, in where i have a PDF application form, but no way of typing onto it?

Can it be saved as a word file etc, so i can type onto the form

you can edit and plot to PDF if you have adobe professional.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4490486

you can edit and plot to PDF if you have adobe professional.

do you have such thing :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions