Techy Help: FASTHOSTS Email in Outlook

Found 22nd Sep 2008
trying to set up my 2nd company email account in Outlook, but cant get the test email to send.

Everything else works ?
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6229/emaildb7.jpg

I think it could be the pop3/smtp settings :?
Dont you think it would be a good idea to look on the fasthost site for that info - or email them?

No one can answer this question here. Some might know the pops/smtp settings, but no one but you are fasthost would know the username and password.
guv;3025710

Dont you think it would be a good idea to look on the fasthost site for … Dont you think it would be a good idea to look on the fasthost site for that info - or email them?No one can answer this question here. Some might know the pops/smtp settings, but no one but you are fasthost would know the username and password.

i know my email address / password, and i can access messages using webmail, but cant set it up in Outlook. ive searched google and cant seem it sort it :x
Disco;3025753

i know my email address / password, and i can access messages using … i know my email address / password, and i can access messages using webmail, but cant set it up in Outlook. ive searched google and cant seem it sort it :x

Why would you search google? Its the fasthost site you need to look at!
guv;3025816

Why would you search google? Its the fasthost site you need to look at!

well, a googled "fasthost setting outlook" but nowt clear
You have created the account on the server?
Unless you've created an Advanced Mailbox you can't use the Fasthosts SMTP servers to send e-mail, you'll have to instead use your ISPs. So, the first step is knowing what kind of mailbox you set up in the first place - a Standard Mailbox or an Advanced Mailbox.

But, as stated above, Fasthosts is the best place to get the info
standard mailbox.

i just wanna use Outlook to send/receive emails from my company acct. logging into the webmail everytime is a pain.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants