Groups

Techy Help: Photoshop Geeks?

Hi people

anyone line that can do me a fav in photoshop. Basically need ya to cut round 2 people (in 2 pics), so I have 4 individual people faces, with a white bkgrd?

rep, of course will be added.

9 Comments

I'll do it, PM me a link to the pic

Original Poster

RedIron;3001404

I'll do it, PM me a link to the pic

pics are in my email, I need to fwd them on mate, drop me ya email via PM :thumbsup:

Check out the "You Suck at Photoshop" vids on Youtube.com, v funny & surprisingly helpful if you don't know much about it, like me!

I laughed anyway....

i was about to offer my brilliant services :-D till i noticed you needed a [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]GEEK![/SIZE][/COLOR]

shame sorry ;-)

Original Poster

nicki3668;3003478

i was about to offer my brilliant services :-D till i noticed you needed … i was about to offer my brilliant services :-D till i noticed you needed a [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="5"]GEEK![/SIZE][/COLOR]shame sorry ;-)

its ok, the OP who offered did a fine job! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i have another pic which needs cropping? anyone giz a hand!? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone online to help me out? Worth a lil Rep!

Just now need some shading on 1 pic, and another pic cropping :thumbsup: Still haven't found me Photoshop CD :x

Original Poster

cant beleive theres no one on line!!

theres possbily a £5 PLAY.COM voucher up for grabs! :thumbsup: if anyone can help, PM me their email address.

2 pics need cutting around, and one needs a back ground of light brown (exact colour #d4c792)

I will do it Disco, I don't want the £5 Voucher though, will do it for free.

PM Sent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions