Tecobuy.com ... legit

Found 18th Dec 2017
sister is planning to use the site...no trustpilot...so was wondering if anyone has experience of it?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Avoid
Original Poster
Ta
Original Poster
Bradleigh2 h, 14 m ago

DOMAIN INFORMATIONDomain:tecobuy.comRegistrar:INWX GmbH & Co. …DOMAIN INFORMATIONDomain:tecobuy.comRegistrar:INWX GmbH & Co. KGRegistration Date:2017-06-12Expiration Date:2018-06-12Updated Date:2017-09-27Status:clientTransferProhibitedName Servers:beth.ns.cloudflare.comjeff.ns.cloudflare.com

Sorry for a silly question did you just Google Domain name and what are the red flags from above result so that I know for next time?
davewave50 m ago

Sorry for a silly question did you just Google Domain name and what are …Sorry for a silly question did you just Google Domain name and what are the red flags from above result so that I know for next time?

whois.com/whois/
Or
whois.net
Usually I look out for where and when domain was registered and view details
If in doubt always ask
Hth
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 18th Dec 2017
Red flags include being behind cloudflare for one and the domain. Name is only registered for a year and hadn't long been registered.
I don't think you would experience any loss as they do accept PayPal .
But as mentioned above , there info to be concerned about
They're are fine. They are just a cheap chinese warehouse that finds as cheap as possible stuff, that pass it on to the UK. That's all.
Cloudflare are a highly reputable Content Delivery Network that, among other things, help to ensure consistent delivery of your website without downtime and provide protection for websites against DDoS attacks. It's used by lots of very high profile websites and companies. I don't know any more about TecoBuy, but I wouldn't hold the fact that they use CloudFlare against them. If anything, it potentially stands in their favour rather than against them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants