Expired

teddy ruxpin tapes

Banned 8
Found 17th Sep 2008
my daughter got sent a teddy ruxpin (ruckspin) from her nanny that has gone threw the family porbably looking to be 12/13 yrs old,

any idea where i can get some tapes or does any one here have some that i can buy off you cheaply

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

have you searched ebay
also put a request on your local gumtree.

I still got my care bear tapes from when i was little girl im ( 31) but they still play

Original Poster Banned

http://i23.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/0d/2e/2b3c_2.JPG

the tapes look like this

logyon;2993519

the tapes look like this

there are 2 dirrent typs of teddy ruxpins - cartridges and tapes - these are the cartridges

I think I have some in the loft with the books to got with them, probably 6 or 7 different carts but cant have a look until the weekend

I know these used to be really rare, have you checked on ebay to see how much they go for? (search on carts or cartridges)

Original Poster Banned

only us i have found about 3$ per tape plus $10 doller shipping roughty £7 a tape

Original Poster Banned

have found on int the us thats got about 6, ends in 6 days. starting at 9$ 12$ shipping

logyon;2994000

have found on int the us thats got about 6, ends in 6 days. starting at … have found on int the us thats got about 6, ends in 6 days. starting at 9$ 12$ shipping

will have a look at the weekend and let you know if i find them (might be a tall order lol)

the teddy ruxpin itself got left outside in the rain years ago and got ruined so went to the tip

Original Poster Banned

ok you can let me know what you hve

Original Poster Banned

cat74;2994163

will have a look at the weekend and let you know if i find them (might be … will have a look at the weekend and let you know if i find them (might be a tall order lol)the teddy ruxpin itself got left outside in the rain years ago and got ruined so went to the tip

did u managed to have a look
Post a comment
@
    Text