Groups

TEENAGERS.... why? Tell me why?

OK... this is not the worst... This thread is for parents of teenagers, and I don't expect much this evening.... But over time...?

THE MESS THEY LEAVE... THE WIERD THINGS THEY LEAVE ON DISPLY FOR ALL TO SEE...

The pic I am posting is not the worst I have experienced, but this "evidence" was moved to its final resting place, (as pictured) after having been in situ in various areas of the bathroom...

So I ask why and ask other parents of teenagers to post their evidence... I will be able to obtain others over the next few days... I have no doubt...eg... underpants strategically placed next to the open butter... etc..

58 Comments

Original Poster

]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9726/004loi.th.jpg

Image reduced to clickable thumbnail.

Do not generalise us please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Why Is My Pic Soooooo Big?

Teenagers are apparently your punishment for having sex

And is that mess....in a bin? Blimey, least they use the bin

The teenager is a hideous breed of human.

I didn't know you actually could post pics that big!!!

I don't think it's teenagers, in particular - it's various people - some are tidy and others aren't.

Original Poster

chesso;8154304

[SIZE="4"]I didn't know you actually could post pics that big!!![/SIZE]I … [SIZE="4"]I didn't know you actually could post pics that big!!![/SIZE]I don't think it's teenagers, in particular - it's various people - some are tidy and others aren't.

I don't know how I did it... keep trying to make it smaller... not working

jonb2412;8154323

I see that it's on imageshack, which I don't use, but on photobucket you have the option to choose pic size when you upload. Must be something else you can try!

I'm 22 and still have the memories of being a teen... When you're getting ready it takes you so long and you want to go out really quickly, so you just chuck things to one side as you're going along. Then when you're at home, it's a place to eat and sleep, and that's it! It really is like living in a hotel. You expect your dinner ready before you go out, and if it's not then you go without (and demand money for food being as YOU didn't get it ready on time :P lol)

I have 2 children of my own- 4 years and 6 months old. And my God will they be taught to tidy up after theirselves!!!!

midjet666;8154370

I'm 22 and still have the memories of being a teen... When you're getting … I'm 22 and still have the memories of being a teen... When you're getting ready it takes you so long and you want to go out really quickly, so you just chuck things to one side as you're going along.

I'm 30 with 2 kids of my own but still like this now when I get a night out :oops:

Wow Big pic! ..the carpet is disgusting.....:?

jonb2412;8154323

;-)
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/3b1da622.jpg

libEL;8154377

I'm 30 with 2 kids of my own but still like this now when I get a night … I'm 30 with 2 kids of my own but still like this now when I get a night out :oops:

Lol, I didn't want to admit that I still live like this :thumbsup:

Sheena0104;8154379

Wow Big pic! ..the carpet is disgusting.....:?

Isn't it vinyl??

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/384/004lo.th.jpg

Ewwwww ...Never mind the bin .. the skirting board, walls AND the carpet are disgusting...:w00t:

Haha - some of us are much more concerned about the ex-big pic!! The mess has been tidied.:giggle:

why are you complaining OP? they've put their mess in the bin, at least it's not on their bedroom floor or something, lol

Don't worry about teenagers they are just learning the messy trait and when all is mastered they can fulfill their destiny and become...........................................................a student!:thumbsup:

midjet666;8154390

Lol, I didn't want to admit that I still live like this :thumbsup:

You made me lol with the being 22 and still being able to remember being a teen - you oldie, you

missp27;8154422

why are you complaining OP? they've put their mess in the bin, at least … why are you complaining OP? they've put their mess in the bin, at least it's not on their bedroom floor or something, lol

Not exactly - it was moved for them (see OP).

missp27;8154422

why are you complaining OP? they've put their mess in the bin, at least … why are you complaining OP? they've put their mess in the bin, at least it's not on their bedroom floor or something, lol

I've just re-read the OP original post as I posted similar comment - now I realise its in the bin because OP put it there lol

Oops, as above!

chesso;8154439

Not exactly - it was moved for them (see OP).

libEL;8154446

I've just re-read the OP original post as I posted similar comment - now … I've just re-read the OP original post as I posted similar comment - now I realise its in the bin because OP put it there lolOops, as above!

Oooopsy! :oops: haha i'm tired,lol

Banned

missp27;8154464

Bed for you :thumbsup:

DLM;8154475

prob a good idea

DLM;8154475

Ok!;-):-D

Original Poster

chesso;8154394

Isn't it vinyl??

Yep... vinyl... probably mascarra on it from my daughter to... like I said... WHY?

Banned

missp27;8154485

prob a good idea

Me too :thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8154488

Ok!;-):-D

Cheeky

DLM;8154475

missp27;8154485

prob a good idea

DLM;8154501

Me too :thumbsup:Cheeky

giggdy giggdy:giggle:

Original Poster

Sheena0104;8154408

Ewwwww ...Never mind the bin .. the skirting board, walls AND the carpet … Ewwwww ...Never mind the bin .. the skirting board, walls AND the carpet are disgusting...:w00t:

mmmmm.... Not allowed to swear on here... but...go away...

didn't expect scrutiny... is this not trolling? stick to the thread lead... or I'll show you my living room !!!

missp27;8154464

Haha - reminiscing about being a teenager does that to you.:-D You'll be sleeping in til 2 in the afternoon next!

chesso;8154520

Haha - reminiscing about being a teenager does that to you.:-D You'll be … Haha - reminiscing about being a teenager does that to you.:-D You'll be sleeping in til 2 in the afternoon next!

hehe i can on sunday, YAY!
    the kids are out this weekend with their dad and don't get back till sunday tea time so it's an uber long lie in for me :-D:-D:-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8154518

giggdy giggdy:giggle:

:?

missp27;8154572

:?

You've never seen Family Guy!?:?

jonb2412;8154519

mmmmm.... Not allowed to swear on here... but...go away... didn't expect … mmmmm.... Not allowed to swear on here... but...go away... didn't expect scrutiny... is this not trolling? stick to the thread lead... or I'll show you my living room !!!

Don't post such big pictures of it if you don't want comments on it.

Original Poster

Sheena0104;8154658

Don't post such big pictures of it if you don't want comments on it.

I did not mean to... as I said... however..... living room on the way sheena..... warts and all

Yaaaaay! Can't wait!:-D

Original Poster

not bothering

tried but blurry... I am wobbling too much

Wowwwwwwwwwww... that's fuzzier than a fuzzy thing! Or is that dust????:w00t:

jonb2412;8154731

not botheringtried but blurry... I am wobbling too much

Never mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder66
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.410
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646

See more discussions