EXPIRED

Teeth whitening

Hi Guys....

As the title says, I'm lookng for a teeth whitening set. i believe its really dear to get this done at the dentist, so i was wondering if anyone has had any success with DIY kits so to speak.

any help would be much appreciated, and any deals to go along with the ideas would be great.

cheers :santa:

7 Comments

My Grandad used to put his in domestos :roll:

Original Poster

would be a shame to pull them out tho after a good few years at the orthadontist.

maybe that can be my plan B m8. or possibly plan C.

Thread was started a very long time ago but I may have something of your interest. I usually buy a syringe for teeth whitening from my dentist at £35 for 1, I've got a kit of four available for sale and have many kits available in total. The kits have different strength versions, I have 15% and 20%.

Hope to hear from the OP soon.

doubtful they haven't logged in in 3 months lol

You should ask Richard Hammond where he gets his stuff from.

Blanx is a good whitening toothpaste used it before costs about £7 a tube from boots.

Broxy;1695025

Blanx is a good whitening toothpaste used it before costs about £7 a tube … Blanx is a good whitening toothpaste used it before costs about £7 a tube from boots.

I second that all I use is Blanx, it is expensive but it keeps your teeth white and has other anti bacterial properties no other toothpaste has. Good for fighting stinky breath!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.33
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?11
    3. What dog food do your feed your dog2333
    4. harley benton guitars11

See more discussions