Expired

Tefal actifry or Phillips air fryer ?

Found 1st Jan 2014
thinking of buying one
not sure which one
any advise
Community Updates
11 Comments
I wws looking into thisa while back. Both seem good, think you can cooka bit more in the airfryer, the paddle in the activfryer can strip batter and breadcrumvs off the food
ive got the Philips and its good and yes you can cook more with this
I have an actifry and its a real pain to clean it. so if the phillips is easy clean id go with that. It's cheaper as well I think.
Original Poster
sme24185

ive got the Philips and its good and yes you can cook more with this

is it easy to clean
Banned
Had 4 actifrys before getting a refund all broke with silly faults, replaced with the air fryer 12 months on going strong no problems. I would recommend the air fryer to anyone
Edited by: "d19mes" 1st Jan 2014
Original Poster
d19mes

Had 4 actifrys before getting a refund all broke with silly faults, … Had 4 actifrys before getting a refund all broke with silly faults, replaced with the air fryer 12 months on going strong no problems. I would recommend the air fryer to anyone

which one taste better ?
I've read some reviews that said it's good but the food is tasteless after, and 'cardboardy' (it's a word...) Would like to know what others think though as I almost got one before xmas!
That's for the phillips one ^. They are supposed to only be nice with frozen chips for example, which you don't use oil for anyway in the oven! Not a health benefit there which I can see. You have to use oil still for chips from scratch apparently for better results. Not sure on the health benefits!
Banned
bodolf

which one taste better ?

both very much alike however the air fryer is more versitile,
My mom bought the Actifry when they originally came out a few years ago, she had all intentions of using it for health reasons, as they are advertised for, but only ended up using it for frozen chips (didn't use any oil so thought it was a huge advantage!) she didn't use it for anything else in the end, basically an expensive airy chip pan!
A halogen will cook more, bigger volume and cheaper to buy.
.........or Fish & Chip Shop ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions