Expired

Tefal Quick Cup/ similar item?

Found 28th Aug 2009
Whats the best price for one of these? and ive seen a similar thing in sainsburys.

Dont mind what make it is or anything just want something like this.

Thanks!

7 Comments

they were selling them cheap on amazon but the reviews are appauling

Banned

My friend got one.............it boils the water very quick, but i think its dangerous as when you press the button for water, the hot water just FLOWS out !!! you have to press the button again to stop it !!!!:w00t:

Stick to the Kettle ones!!!:whistling:

jjcaho;6143836

My friend got one.............it boils the water very quick, but i think … My friend got one.............it boils the water very quick, but i think its dangerous as when you press the button for water, the hot water just FLOWS out !!! you have to press the button again to stop it !!!!:w00t:Stick to the Kettle ones!!!:whistling:

Much the same as pouring boiling water from a kettle then, lift it up and it flows, put it down and it stops! ;-) We've had a Quickcup for over a year and have never had any problems or burns!!

The Breville Hotcup is the alternative although I don't know of any deals on either, sorry!

I Love my quick cup

dont buy one, Rubbish. one eg If you need a pan of boiling water - takes ages to do i ended up gettin my old kettle out and reusing that, i took mine back to argos,

for cuppas, pot noodles etc they are fab, if you want a pan of boiling water then boil one, they are not designed for that
Post a comment
@
    Text