Groups
    EXPIRED

Tefal Quickcup

hot water in 3 seconds, save 65% of electricity bills etc etc

details of the product are here quickcup.co.uk

its £49.99 on amazon and on the currys website.

but i want it cheaper. anyone know of a cheaper retailer or some discount codes. its also on the comet, argos and john lewis website but £59.99

cheers in advance.

7 Comments

Dixons are out of stock at the moment but they offer free delivery and discount of 5% using code TEFA1 at checkout. This makes it £47.99 according to the website.

I saw the adverts for the first time on TV last night and thought it looked great - After reading the reviews on Amazon though I think I'll leave it a while before buying, if I buy at all.

Allow me to bump this back up, as i've been looking for a kettle and have come accross this, unable to find cheaper than £49.99 - c'mon people there must be a way of getting this cheaper?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Littlewoods has a £30 code at the mo... It's £69 before the code, so it takes it down to £39. You can try some of the other codes too and see if they work.

Plus 6% Quidco = £4.14. So about £35 (not sure about delivery).

£39ish in Costco.

59.97 from tesco direct and using Promotional Code: tdrx-bbtdl

can get 10% aff

these have had terrible reviews, have a look on amazon, it may make you think twice - it did with me.

Yeh my partner wants to know about this,if it seriously does boil,he saw ad on tv today.I'm hoping he doesn't want one,we only had bought us a new kettle at Xmas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?36
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …69
      3. Speccing a gaming pc48
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD48

See more discussions