TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)

Found 23rd Aug 2017
Just had this email from Bandai. TEKKEN goes mobile! Seems like a great idea, haha. You can pre-register now for a chance to receive exclusive rewards at launch.

539302916-1503501617.jpg

Pre-register here
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Have you seen Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? It's actually quite impressive. I think the intention is to release it in parts with the first part being free.

As Squeenix have teased a release for the Nintendo Switch, too. I think this is what they can expect
BuzzDuraband6 m ago

Have you seen Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? It's actually quite …Have you seen Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? It's actually quite impressive. I think the intention is to release it in parts with the first part being free.[Video] As Squeenix have teased a release for the Nintendo Switch, too. I think this is what they can expect

Yeah I saw this yesterday. I do really want this to be released on Vita instead, but I know it won't happen till they fully release it.
deleted265520
mixmixi16 m ago

Yeah I saw this yesterday. I do really want this to be released on Vita …Yeah I saw this yesterday. I do really want this to be released on Vita instead, but I know it won't happen till they fully release it.

You should have stopped at "I know it won't happpen" if you're hoping for a Vita release.
BuzzDuraband23 m ago

Have you seen Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? It's actually quite …Have you seen Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition? It's actually quite impressive. I think the intention is to release it in parts with the first part being free.[Video] As Squeenix have teased a release for the Nintendo Switch, too. I think this is what they can expect

That going to be a silly f2p or a full game with a price?
Couldn't get the more info link to open.
kos1c1 m ago

That going to be a silly f2p or a full game with a price?Couldn't get the …That going to be a silly f2p or a full game with a price?Couldn't get the more info link to open.

I was reading about it on Eurogamer.
kos1c2 m ago

That going to be a silly f2p or a full game with a price?Couldn't get the …That going to be a silly f2p or a full game with a price?Couldn't get the more info link to open.

Oh sorry. The first episode is free and any after will be priced
BuzzDuraband19 m ago

Oh sorry. The first episode is free and any after will be priced

I appreciate the link above. I'll probably wait for all 10 episodes before buying.

I still have the ps4 version to actually play and complete!
dtovey8923rd Aug 2017

You should have stopped at "I know it won't happpen" if you're hoping for …You should have stopped at "I know it won't happpen" if you're hoping for a Vita release.

With Limited Run being around, the hope for vita is always alive.
Edited by: "mixmixi" 23rd Aug 2017
deleted265520
mixmixi1 h, 8 m ago

With Limited Run being around, the hope for vita is always alive.

Limited Run are a game distributor (and maybe a publisher at best). They do not produce games themselves nor do they port them.
dtovey8923rd Aug 2017

Limited Run are a game distributor (and maybe a publisher at best). They …Limited Run are a game distributor (and maybe a publisher at best). They do not produce games themselves nor do they port them.

And what is wrong with being hopeful for something? They've been supportive and encouraging for vita releases. E.g.They are releasing YS origins this week. Even though, it won't be unluckily for the publisher to release it for other consoles so why not having hope for a vita release? Obviously, at this point neither I or you knows what is going to happen next, I see no point if we want to argue....
Edited by: "mixmixi" 23rd Aug 2017
memories of yesteryears on the ps1, ps2, ps3...
deleted265520
mixmixi12 h, 52 m ago

And what is wrong with being hopeful for something? They've been …And what is wrong with being hopeful for something? They've been supportive and encouraging for vita releases. E.g.They are releasing YS origins this week. Even though, it won't be unluckily for the publisher to release it for other consoles so why not having hope for a vita release? Obviously, at this point neither I or you knows what is going to happen next, I see no point if we want to argue....

You must be one of those people still hoping for Crisis Core to be released on the Vita lol...

The best attitude towards the Vita is to expect the worst then you won't be disappointed when that happens.

The only new games coming out for the Vita are Danganronpa 3 and two Persona dancing titles. Well there is still a fair few amount of generic JRPGs and small amount of indies in the pipeline but that's it.

If Japanese games aren't your cup of tea then the Vita has been dead since early 2014. Sorry for speaking the truth.
dtovey8924th Aug 2017

You must be one of those people still hoping for Crisis Core to be …You must be one of those people still hoping for Crisis Core to be released on the Vita lol... The best attitude towards the Vita is to expect the worst then you won't be disappointed when that happens. The only new games coming out for the Vita are Danganronpa 3 and two Persona dancing titles. Well there is still a fair few amount of generic JRPGs and small amount of indies in the pipeline but that's it. If Japanese games aren't your cup of tea then the Vita has been dead since early 2014. Sorry for speaking the truth.

And you must a sour grape... Japanese JRPGs are EXACTLY my favourite genre. Vita might be dead in Europe because everyone here plays FIFA on a big screen instead but it is pretty much alive in the US and Asia. In fact there are a number of good titles being released on Vita and a lot of good titles this year got a vita release too.

handheldplayers.com/upc…17/
deleted1431257
mixmixi16 h, 38 m ago

Yeah I saw this yesterday. I do really want this to be released on Vita …Yeah I saw this yesterday. I do really want this to be released on Vita instead, but I know it won't happen till they fully release it.

Maybe, if it was similar to World of Final Fantasy.
hass12311 m ago

Maybe, if it was similar to World of Final Fantasy.

That was my thought too, but apparently it upsets the other individual here...
deleted1431257
mixmixi7 m ago

That was my thought too, but apparently it upsets the other individual …That was my thought too, but apparently it upsets the other individual here...

Mr 'The Vita is DEADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!' dtovey89? JRPG's are always everpresent on the PSVita, and with the recent full crack available online there is now a full array of PSVita, PSP, PS1 and emulation available on the PSVita.
BuzzDuraband17 h, 14 m ago

Ever say Squeenix again and I'll see that you are banned.

deeky18 m ago

Ever say Squeenix again and I'll see that you are banned.

Tease
I've been playing tekken 1/2/3 via emulators on my phone for many years. This looks great and purpose built so looking forward to it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants